RPG Archives Anime League - [OOC] Question

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Nov 9, 2003.

?

Who should maintain the Kakumei League Space Center?

Poll closed Nov 19, 2003.
  1. Robots

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Humans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kakumei League

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Option 1 and 2

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. Option 2 and 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Option 3 and 1

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  7. All Three

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

[OOC] Question

A problem has come with AL. A poll will decided on how this is run. You can post your thoughts afterwards.

Should the Kakumei League do all the duties of maintaining a space center themselves, or have a small human crew, or have robots do it?

Here are a few things that need to be done in the Space Center.
    • * Maintaining vehicles, spacecraft's, and etc.
      * Keep everything clean (so far there are cleaning robots)
      * Meals and etc

Who should do these duties?

Here are something's to think about.

For the members of the Kakumei League to do maintenance there will be times set up. For meals two or one member can do them one day and then switch off with the rest.
    Robots will have to be guided in maintenance but not for cleaning and meals.
    Can Humans be trusted?

Please put if you want it to be split the duties between robots, members, or humans. Tell which one should do what.

You have ten days to decided.

For the Yami League it can be the same. Got to be fair.

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

It would be cool if everything was run by robots and computers and gives me the idea that maybe the Yami league can hack into their sytems and cause the machines to go hairwire and attack the Kakumei league :p Just a suggestion.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I think it would be a good idea for both. You know, humans cook, and the robts can handle the rest.

4. Fushigi Rockna

Hmmmm, I have a hard time deciding between option 1 and 3. It'd be really nice to see the kakumei League handling stuff like cooking abnd cleaning to show how responsible they are, but it'd also be cool to have robots. Rats, I can't deicide.

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Somehow I don't see a lot of the Kakumei League members working with machinery. ^^; Let alone cooking. >D Entertainment, yes, but not the actual important stuff. It would be so hideously funny if the staff went on strike, though. >D *easily amused*

6. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

I think it should be the good leauge (I don't know how to spell the name). It would be good because what if the robots break down? I don't think humans can be trusted either, what if one was a spy for the Yami leauge? What would we do then? Because the human spy could tell the Yami leauge information that would be useful to them and they could also give away the secrets of our defense and attack ratio, also what would we do if we accedentaly get one who is actually part OF the Yami leauge, now that would be a problem. So I chose that the good leauge should do it them selves.

7. Basher

I think that the Kakumei League should maintain the vechiles and any spacecrafts. They could run a computer dianostic and then see if anything is wrong from there.

For cooking, I think the robots should do that when they are busy. The Kakumei League will have time for themselves so the members should do the cooking then.

For cleaning, Robots should do it. They can have like spill proof carpets set up.

This will also be the same for the Yami League. We shall see though once the vote ends.

8. Basher

Time Is Up

It is between the Kakumei League and Robots.

Post your thoughts below. I did mine already.

Basher

9. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I think robots should do the basic cleaning tasks, like laundry and such. For checking the spacecrafts, I'd say both robots and the League could do this. Like, the League check run computer scans and then the robots could work with the actual machinery.

And the cooking can be assigned per meal. Like, groggy League members should be able to wake up to a good breakfast (thus, robots make breakfast), but they could have a schedule that assigns one or two members dinner for a day. (Like, Sunday dinner is assigned to Kurama, Monday dinner to Lina, etc.) In case a member is extremely lazy (or a really bad cook), there's always the robots to fall back on. Lunch is an optional sort of thing (they can go to the mall for lunch ^_~), but I think robots can take care of it.