RPG Archives Anime League - [OOC] The Fortress

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

[OOC] The Fortress

Do you want to have a say at what could happen in this RPG? Do you have good ideas for a plot? Do you think things should be this or that way?

Here is the place to let us know!

Opinions, Suggestions, and Comments on the RPG will hereby be posted here, in the OOC Fortress!

Regards,
    Arcueid

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think this is a great idea. I have been wondering how everyone thinks the RPG is going. DS would probably agree with me on this that we both want your ideas about this RPG not just ours.

Sincerely,
    Basher19

3. Fushigi Rockna

*nervous nervous nervous*

Well i just reminded of this while playing Morgan, about how in the Aa! megami-sama! movie, Celestine spread a virus into Yggdrazil using Belldandy. (Yggdrazil is the god's system). He caused alot of chaos before he was even through.

So I just thought what if the Yami league did soemthing similiar, spread a virus through a goddess into the system, causing just as much chaos.

*trembles some more* Me shy and nervous. ^^; if this sounds stupid, then I'm sorry. ^^;

4. Basher

Accepted. DS and I talked about it. We will work on the total plot for this mission and work in this idea. We were almost done with it anyway. Considering you had this idea you will be let in on it. So mission number 1 is done. It has three plots for the Yami League to mess with the Kakumei League.

We are looking for new mission ideas and new plots against the Kakumei League. We are looking for at least two to three plots against the Kakumei League per mission. Another way for the Kakumei League to help someone while the Yami League plan their next mission. And a Yami League mission. All will hopefully can tie into different Animes. Post here your idea or send DS or me a PM in private. Of course you will be in on that missions development if your idea is accepted.

B19

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Um, this is probably really silly, but I think it might be cute if there's romantic stuffs going on. You know. Cutsie things? Between... the characters...? *megahyperblush* Just suggesting... ^^;

6. Basher

Accepted. DS and I talked. As long as it doesn't get to mushy then it is okay. Dating allowed. There are times when then Leagues will have nothing to do. The characters can interact together at these times. One will be between the first and second mission.

NO ONE can sleep together. Keep it as close to PG13 as you can. If you want to interact with someone "better" ask for a date. Do not control their character. Having a relationship between your characters are strictly prohibited. They can be good friends that is all. Hopefully this will reduce any action between your characters only. Interact with someone else not just your characters. Kurama is currently available. :D Ah, Inuyasha? Ask him out at your own risk.