RPG Requests Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Anime League

Have you seen the Justice League? It'll be the Anime League done Justice League style.

There are two sides a good and a bad. When people join they need to pick characters either good or bad to join one of the leagues. I would like some of both for everyone to play. It can be from any anime. The Kakumei (Revolution) League is for the “good” league. The Nanashi (No name) League for the “bad” league. The bad league doesn’t have a name yet.

The Storyline: This is just a general idea

The “Good” league has to stop the “Bad” League from gaining any power or taking over the universe. The “Bad” League uses any means possible to try and gain power. It can use anything from any anime. For example try and get the shikon no tama shards (Inu-Yasha) or the rainbow crystals (Sailormoon) to gain power so they can rule the universe.

There will be several threads going at the same time. If you have seen the Justice League there are times when the “good” or “bad” leagues have meetings. One thread for the “Bad” Leagues plains to take over the universe so everyone bad person is in on it. The "Bad" leagues Wicked Plot. One thread for the “Good” League to discuss the best action (to the rumors) of what the “Bad” league is doing. The "Good" Leagues Round Table. One thread for just the general action between the two groups.

Of course it will be better written out this is just a general idea.
    The bad league does need a name.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Yami League = Darkness League :p

I think I may join this actually.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Adopted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.