Music anime sheet music/tabs/scores

Discussion in 'Music' started by That guy!, Jan 11, 2003.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I found a good site for anime sheet music called animescores.com: http://www.animescores.com/SheetMusic/index.htm

They have Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Noir, Rurouni Kenshin and many other sheets here! But if anyone knows of other sites with sheet music or guitar tabs then post them!

I think www.powertabs.net has some anime guitar tabs up too... and some Siam Shade

2. Odin

Odin Member

3. That guy!

4. Odin

Odin Member

I play the guitar and piano, with heavier emphasis on the piano. I've actually played a couple Final Fantasy tunes as recital pieces ("Tina," "Battle with Gilgamesh," and "Silence and Motion"). I even got my piano teacher into some of Nobuo Uematsu's works, and he requested a lot of his music so he can play it at the church he plays the piano/organ for!

I guess nobody else here is really into playing the guitar . . .or if they don't they just don't have any good links to add?

Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross is my current favorite song to play on the guitar.

Nice links - haven't been to eterniaforever, squaresound, nor ffradio before!
    -Odin

5. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

i have a keyboard but im not THAT good at it! lol

6. That guy!

Then keep on working on it Washu ;) it's not the easiest thing to be good at unless you try. Try some Final Fantasy songs or something... I found that my problem was that I didn't like the songs I was told to do before, so that's where my trouble having inspiration to practice came. I didn't even have too many Beethoven songs to work on either >_<x

I got up to like grade 7 in piano, and I sort of stopped practicing for a while but everything is kind of coming back to me ;)

Oro? your piano teacher is going to play Final Fantasy music at your church?! O.Ox That would be great to hear at mass.

7. Odin

Odin Member

Heh, no, he's not playing at MY church . . . he plays at a different, (actually a Protestant) church (I don't even know if they'd let Final Fantasy music be played at my church).
    -Odin

8. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

does any one have a site for sheets/music/tabs/scores which arnt anime based?
    like, anime is all good and well... but i would like something else.
    anyone got anything?

9. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

heh thanks for those links :) im going to play em and record on my comp :) kick ***!!!!

10. negative1

negative1 New Member

It all depends on what type of instruments you're talking about. I know a lot of guitar tab sites and some include tabs for bass and drums. As for other instruments anyone can find them with ease if they wanted to, but if your asking for help on finding sites I'll be more than happy to help you or anyone else.

11. Eva_001

Eva_001 New Member

does anyone have one for the kingdom hearts theme?

12. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

Anyone heard "National Anthem of Macross"? I have all of the B flat and E flat parts scored, but I suck at A and F, both of which play important parts in the song, and I was wondering if there was anyone who'd ever worked it out or seen it scored.

13. yuuto

yuuto New Member

I just found a great site for anime sheet music. This site also has sheet music for games as well.

www.ichigosmusic.cjb.net

or you can look up "anime and game sheet music" on google. ;)

14. yuuto

yuuto New Member

By the way, Eva 001, ichigosmusic.cjb.net has music from kingdom hearts. hope it helps.