Music Anime Soundtracks

Discussion in 'Music' started by blood_pheonix, Dec 4, 2002.

1. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

I need to know if there are any soundtracks to any animes?
    i know there is a couple for pokemon, and one for dbz.
    i suspect there is one for Evangelion, and i think they might be realesing one for love hina, im not sure.
    if u have any anime Soundtracks, or have heard of one please tell me.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

They have soundtracks for any anime under the sun, phoenix. Seriously. If you want it, chances are that a company in Japan has it already out *before* the series ended in Japan. Check out some websites, and I'm pretty sure your local Best Buy, Sam Goody, and Music Land will have the American DBZ soundtrack.

Evangelion has something in the order of 3 or 4 CDs, I believe. There's the original soundtrack, the movie soundtrack, the dreaded VOX CD, and "The Birthday of Rei Ayanami", and "Refrain" I believe. So make that 5.

There are two or three Love Hina CDs too. Japan release, and I've seen both. There might be more, but those are the ones I saw in the shop here. If you really must have them, I can buy 'em for you, then ship 'em, provided you pay me back. Seriously.

3. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i have not heard of one of those shops.
    *note: i live in australia

u seriously would do that? THANX a TON!!!:D :D :D :D :D
    But..... i am broke at the moment:( :( :( :( :( .

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Heh, well, yeah, I'm serious about it. If you really want them and can find no other alternative, then sure. And that extends to just about anyone on this hear board. Hmm, I should charge fees for this...but in any case, yeah, as a last resort call on the Izzster.

I'd seriously recommend some anime online stores. I mean, seriously, ordering from me brings pretty much the same guarantee, but more expensive since I don't ship out at bulk. Animenation should have a number of them. Amazon should too, but they're expenive. Wait...I think they're one and the same...so (*(*()* that. Trust me though, you'll find some great deals online.

5. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i dont have a credit card:sweat:.