Fan Art Anime style art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sword Alchemist, May 13, 2005.

1. Sword Alchemist

Sword Alchemist New Member

Ok this isn't from an actual anime but I drew it in the anime style. I dont know if this goes here or not.

I know the outer pink kimono looks baggy but thats the look I was going for. I love the expression on her face, she looks so sweet and innocent.

http://fa.mediaminer.org/51/177351.jpg

2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Very cute! ^_^ I love her reserved, bordering-on-melancholy expression, and I envy your obvious aptitude for clothing! My only suggestion would be to widen the neck (just a smidgen...I luffs that word!), unless this was included to indiscreetly acknowledge the anorexic community. But somehow I doubt that.

Overall, very cute picture! You'll have to be satisfied with this not-too-informative critique for now, so bask in my inexperienced praise!!!!!!!!!

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

woot! this is my 699th post... anyway, that pic looks very nice! it's, nanka... kawaii. like it's a really simple anime style picture, i like it! looks like those people in the inns.

4. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

^_^ very good i like the expression also. Keep it up! :)

5. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

One comment: The traditional Japanese beauty. Its simplicity makes it all the more amazing.

6. Sword Alchemist

Sword Alchemist New Member

Im glad you all like it. Out of all my drawings, this one is my favorite.

Im not really all that good at drawing things like bodies, arms, hands, legs or feet, you know all the important parts :sweat: I would love to be able to draw all of that but as for now I just work with what I can draw.

7. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

i like it ^_^ its very simple which makes it work very well! i especially like the way you did her face and eyes. she looks very innocent and caring. keep it up!! ^__^

8. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

God you just draw a whole lots dontcha?I like this one,it's got this innocence
    that reminds me o :p f myself.