RPG Dawn of Destiny Announcement

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This the thread any important information by either Arc or I will post on this RPG.

The Character Profiles thread should be up shortly.

Basher

2. Basher

The RPG will be starting soon.

Basher

3. Basher

Over a year. Yes the longest running RPG on BJP. ^_^ There was a time I thought to close it but with the new story line I doubt that will happen.

Thanks guys/gals. It sure is fun.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

yea Hitohiro and I have some great ideas for the NRC including a sequel when we are done with this one if you ever wanted to have one.... But thats for the future to decide and if you ever want to know what I am planning or Hitohiro pm us cause we got some nice storyline twists and turns....

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

(sorry for the double post) I have an awesome idea for a sort of sequel but its nothign to do with the NRC but with tthe children of the main Characters...well at least those who want to have children somwhere... well it goes along with a storyline that I have had a long time dealing with a boy named Hiro... and Kiras his father...but it is the story of How Hiros family passes away when hes young... His father is killed trying to destroy a great evil presence in the universe. His mother takes care of them until he is about 14 when she is killed by some sort of minions of the great evil entity, as she tried to protect her children form them...at the same time she has a 7 year old daughter in which she gave birth to right after her husband dies... when she passes away her son and her daughter run away splitting apart from each other not to meet for years. Hiro is a sword fighter and part telekinetic, he had been training since he was 5 years old so that he could one day beat his father. His sister Kyra was a pretty good fire sorcess and telepath. When they seperate they go their seperate paths believing the other to be dead... when Hiro reaches the age of 18 he decides to search for his father and mothers lost friends from their past... on this Journey he finds the son of Chiroptera (if thats okay Zealot) and Kai (if thats okay Hitohiro). They journey together through a universe plagued by this evil entities minions and his own lordship. This evil entity is the evil that was extracted form the purification of the person who Kira died to purify and destroy... since Kira had given up his life when doing this he was never able to destroy the evil, but instead the evil gained back its power and came back in the form of pure evil. On their journeys they meet up with Kyra and the descendants of all there parents old friends and together they fight back the evil... Hiro taking on his fathers role as gaurdian of Lost souls... but this time he and his friends save the universe as there ancestors before them had done... finally restoring the universe to its pure form.

Various plot twists and storylines can be fit in there...but i geuss thats my idea for it... its almost exactly like my idea for a story i wrote a long time ago...but got destroyed (b/c my pc blew up and i lost the hardcopy lol). so what do you guys think?

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

it sounds intresting enough are you going to have more characters join in the rpg then the main characters that are listed or not

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

of course thats the whole point... to have our descendants meet each other and travel together as companions as we did(we meaning our characters thus far). But my idea is to have them have seperate stories as we prgress then have them meet in a certain order... like each person will be writing what is happening to his character as the plot prgress with tthe others that have met

EXAMPLE:
    Hiro meets up with Chiropteras kin... while Kais child is still off on his little world doing somethign else having a problem with the entity. then they meet up with Kais child... all of this occuring while Knights kid is still on his own little planet as well and so on and so forth.

I think it should progress that way so that as we go along we can tell the tale of our little Hero's while progressing the storyline. Any ideas on that?

8. Basher

I must say it is a very interesting idea.

9. Basher

Well with the current storyline and D&D back into the swing of things.

I have closed the Character Profile Sheet. It would be hard for anyone to catch up. Please PM me if there are any questions.