Fansubs Aoki Densetsu Shoot or Blue Moon Shoot (Soccer)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This is an older anime. It came out in 1993. It's worth a check that's for sure.

Saizen is currently releasing it 46 out of 58.

Aoki Densetsu Shoot or Blue Moon Shoot is about Toshihiko Tanaka.

"Toshi" is a boy who entered Kakegawa High School with his friends Kenji & Kazuhiro, in order to play soccer with Yoshiharu Kubo.

Kubo is a great soccer player whom they have idolized. While Toshi's other two friends were reluctant to play again he eventually convinces them to play for the team.

The team soon find themselves in the midst of a quest to the All-Japan High School Championship, while overcoming obstacles along the way.

There was a rather sad part in the anime that almost made me cry. I jokingly thought it which made it worse when it happened. It was a heavy impact on the Kakegawa High School soccer team. That's all I will say for that.

This anime is about the growth of Toshi. Toshi loves soccer as much as Kazamatsuri Shou from Whistle. Although he lacks some confidence, no where near Ren Mihashi a pitcher in the Anime/Manga Ookiku Furikabutte. Toshi has to face a heavy burden though due to the sad part that happened.

That’s all I will say for now.

Not licensed. Doubt it ever will be. Check it out Here