Celebrations April Foooooool !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by *Fabee*, Apr 1, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

So did anyone tried to fool someone today??????

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Is April Fools the First of April! cause if it is I MISSED OUT!

KaMe

3. Yuna

Yuna New Member

Well I couldn't fool anyone... besides everyone fooled me hehe! especially the Science teacher.... She gave us a pop quiz with questions we could not even guess the answer... but it was an April fool trick... grr.. I'm gonna kill that teacher.. anyone wanna join me? *throw a gun to whoever joins YUNA XD* MWHAHAHA Come here!!! me gonna show ya the real APRIL FOOL TRICK :D!!!
    And there Yuna finds that teacher and BoOoOoOoOoOoM the shot gun goes!!! huh? What the hell!?!?!?! It's a toy gun... hehe

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The old pop quiz trick, huh? Seems teachers never tire of that one...

Heh, one I had before was pretty neat though...If you didn't jump right into all the easy questions, it had instructions reading "Do not answer anything. Just turn the sheet over and wait until everyone is done."

I did all the questions, wondering how everyone else got done so quickly!

Baaaakaaa....

5. Yuna

Yuna New Member

Aaaaawwww.... hehe what a waste of quizes!!! I'm sure that was a very good quiz... that you really wished if it wasn't an april fool trick!!! *throws a gun to BMS* Let's show those teachers the real April fool trick :D!!!

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*juggles bgun around with wide-eyed expression*

Ouchie! Hot Potato! Hot Poatato!

*finally grabs hold of it like it's a dirty used cigarette*

No thanks. Guns are never the solution... Nor are they toys.

*tosses it behind his shoulder, and it goes off when it hits the ground*

See? That could've hurt someone!

We the students would always play the old timely classic "wedge pieces of chalk in the board erasers". An unready teacher would have problems with erasing boards there...at least until they actually get a clue and discover what was wrong...

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

on apirl fool .. our english teacher had to get of class to make a phone call, we took the chance and literary ran out of class and hid in the bathroom. We all giggled like school girls for escaping from class. Then all of a sudden the bathroom's lights are off then the door is flung open and we heard our teacher's funny laugh
    'y'all move ur asses to class'
    ..she was glad that we did a 'prank' :confused: on her

8. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Our reading teacher...closed the door and made it look all like he was serious...and he looked at the class and said "73% of this class is failing.." and then he just sat down, still with a serious look and said "Now get reading..". We were all freaked out..until in the middle of the class when it was dead silent he just said "April Fools." and went back to what he was doing...Half the class didn't get it...till 10 min. after he said it....Including me...^^;; Hehehheh..

9. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

NO, but you wanna hear what happened to me? I went out to eat at my favorite Indian restaurant and one of the waitresses came over with my mango lassi and then said "You have something on your hat!" so I took my grey beret off to look at it. Then she grined at me and said "April Fools!" I told her she was terrible and threatened to throw my hat at her *L*. IT's okay though. I'm a regular at this place, and we have this rapport. I'll get revenge next time *L*.

~ Lady Aoi