Arcueid Resigns

Discussion in 'News' started by Cloud, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Unfortunately, I received a PM yesterday from Arcueid (formerly Hexerei, Sorcyness) to say that he would be resigning from the moderating team due to other priorities. We wish Sebastien the best of luck in the future, and thank him for his dedication to the site since he joined in 2003. Dewa mata!

1 person likes this.
  2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I'm surprised. I never thought Arcueid would resign. He's always been an excellent moderator, and I do not claim to know his reasons for resigning, but I wish him the best. I'm certain that the other moderators will be able to make up for his absence. If not, there's always promotion, right? ;)

In my opinion, Arcueid has always been a positive addidtion to the moderating team, and the boards themselves, as I've experienced, and, so long as he doesn't leave BJP all together :p, he will continue to be.

1 person likes this.
  3. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Meaikoh Resigns

I'm sad to say that Meaikoh, a close friend of Arcueid's, has also decided to call it a day. Best of luck in the future Jessica.

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

It must be a lot harder being a mod then it looks! What with a lot of newbies posting stuff thats already been done.

Anyway, i hope you two are still going to stick around. Place will probably get really boring with you.

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

So long you two. :(

1 person likes this.
  6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

So long to two great moderators! Good luck in the future!

- Teddz

1 person likes this.
  7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

It is hard to believe that two great Moderators have resigned. And as stated before, I as well hope they dont leave the Boards. Bad news here...bad news.
    Anyways, Best of luck to the both of them in the future and now!

-KaiyonTormentor

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Thanks for all that you have contributed to the site, you two! I hope that you stick around to post, if not I'll still see you around :)

9. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

If it wasnt for this computer holding me back...I would give each one of ya a hug. :sad:

Thank you for contributing so much to this forum which i have come to love. I wish I could have seen this thread sooner but right now Iam at a loss of words. But if its for priorities then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thanks again...

1 person likes this.
  10. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I am shocked....I mean...I have had a fair amount of warnings for random things since i have joined...Many were from the two of them, yet I never saw them as the "evil moderators". On the contrary...I found them both to be understanding, and pleasant. My first karma was given to me by Arcruid....So, I say to the both of you Au Revoir! I hope you can get along without the boards....And I hope boards can get along without you two....

Lucky

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Man, I switch postions at my work and this happens. I think it is a real blow to the moderators. We will all have to try our best. And hopefully those picked can do just a good job like those two.

12. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Two great mods... They did a great job modding, and I hope that they will not quit BJP totally.

13. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I go away for a while and this is what happens!?
    Well good luck to the both of you.
    Come back and visit!

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Two of my Dearest friends at M2A

I just heard from my friend, Darien here, that you two were resigning, well, I wish both of you the best of luck. You two are two of my dearest friends and part of the reason I've stayed so long at manga to anime. I remember the first time you and I rped together Sebas, my character was interviewing yours on a talk show host... i think that was one of my first rpgs. lol And Meaikoh i remember the Vampire rpg with you the most... it was so much fun rping with you. I hope you two both stay on the boards and I to wish you the best of luck in your life and all that you do.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

just found out, well this sucks but i wish you both best of luck, dont forget us. "Today(the day they left) is a day, a day that will live in infany." Raises glass*, Bye you two, sniffles*

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

And now, it seems Arc's left the boards altogether. :( Normally, I wouldn't post a pic about it, but this is a special case. Here it is, in a URL link, the picture that I believe, shows my feelings on this very well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/SaintEbony/cap033.jpg

I'm surprised. I didn't think he'd ever leave. I don't know why he did, and, though I won't be surprised if no one explains, it would clear up a few things. It's just such a shock. :sad:

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

What another mod leaving man that stinks.....well that really stinks i guess being a mod is a lot harder than it looks well whatever the reason you was a valued member of boards.jp *Salutes* Farewell

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'll miss you very much Arc-san. It is a very sad day that you've left the boards. Words can not describe how sad a day it is to lose someone as great as yourself from here. I know our friendship has been very rocky at times but you truly are an amazing friend and i wish you the best. Blessed Be and until we meet again... may all of the blessings of life be granted to you.