Television Are any of these series still on air?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by pardal, Feb 28, 2005.

1. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

right now here in portugal there are some cool series maybe old for some of you but that i'm only watching now! like: Dark Angel, Stargate SG1 2 and Invisible. has anyone ever seen or heard of this series? :)

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Stargate SG1 2? I'm wondering if there needs to be a 2 there. Dark Angel I've never watched, but my friend told me she was watching it 8 years back. Stargate SG1 is in it's 8th season on SciFi, and Inivisible.. not sure, but if it's Invisible Man, I haven't seen ads for new episodes. So out of those I've seen Stargate SG1 and Inivisible Man, but only a few episodes of IM.

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I used to watch Dark Angel and Stargate on TVLand. I don't see them anymore.. I don't think they stopped making them, probably showing new series for a change.

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Lately, It's been Kig of the Hill and Seinfeld all the way. I didn't catch seinfeld when it was still on, so I'm watching it now, and KOTH is just so....Funny. I mean...Yep, yep, yep, Mm Hm....

5. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

im still watching boy meets world. one of my favorite shows in the whole wide world :D

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ok... Let me think back... I can't really remember the last time I watched TV.

Umm... I think Futurama and the Simpsons were all I was really watching, but after a while, I just kinda stopped. I haven't actually sat down to watch TV (DVDs don't count) in at least a month or two.

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

By Stargate SG-1 2 do you mean Stargate Atlantis?

8. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

by stargate i mean after the death ( or if you want to call it "acension" or something like that...) of Daniel.... when daniel "died", the serie stopped passing on TY, but now returned whit the 2nd serie... :) lol, maybe it's not the 2nd but at least for me it is.
    As for Dark Angel, it's one of the best series i've saw (especially because of the girl :D lol) it's a very addicting serie.

9. Swallow Jinpei

Swallow Jinpei New Member

Over here in the UK, Dark Angel is shown on the Sci-Fi channel, and Stargate is shown on Sky One, and Channel 4. Invisible Man, I don`t think I`ve ever seen. I know there used to be a show with David McCallum in it of the same name, but I`m betting you`re not meaning that version.

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ive heard of the others...but not so much for Invisible Man. I think its not even there, or remembered anymore. But most know it, still.

-K

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Dark Angel i remember but it doesnt come on any more over here. as for an oldie, M.A.S.H. for me.