Anime Arrrrrrrrgghh Nooo /me cries 8/

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zei, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Zei

Zei New Member

On sale at ebay are a flame of recca dvd boxset, and a berserk dvd boxset, both of which ive wanted for ages (both have english subs), anyways to pay for em i set-up a paypal account, only to find out to activate the thing i need a number which will be printed on my next credit card statement, unfortunatly this will be at least 3 weeks away 8/
    To top this off i checked on the tokyopop website and saw that the FLCL dvds all had listed that they had english subs, all barring number 1 that is, i thought this might have been a typo so emailed them and they said that its only dvds number 2 and onwards that have subtitles 8/

FFS somebody doesnt like me today 8/

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The paypal thing happened to me too, I bid on something, and then set up a paypal account, won the bid, then found out I had to get the 4 number access digit on my next Visa statement.

What happened: I didnt care about the 'harassment part' and called Visa and was elusive, asked about other things, than asked them if there was some number on my Visa statement, he said.. want to know the number..like they care.. I mean I don't think its that huge a deal that the person you talk to is going to report you to paypal...
    maybe depends where you're from..

well thats what happened to me.. better check those anime on ebay [​IMG]

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

why they started with ep. 2 is beyond me. Ep 1 has been fansubbed, and is available if you don't feel like wating for the US release.
    ---------------
    plastic is evil

4. Zei

Zei New Member

hmm Seraphim i may see about bothering Visa for the number 8)
    Otaru i guessed it may be available on fansub, but im guessing only in the US, ive got fansubs from the US before and it took 2 months for them to get here to the UK....i may have a look into it tho 8)