Assistance

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Shadowhawk, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Hey guys! (If u know me - I HAVE RETURNED - If u don't know me - HI!)

Anyways, I'm doing a class presentation on fuedal Japan and the Meji era and whatnot. I'm also planning on showing a bit of Samorai X - ep 1 (hopefully :sweat2: ) to back it up. I'm just looking for anything that u guys think i should talk about, thanks ^_^

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well define fuedal japan...that period of time was more in the middle of the Tokugawa Rule id say the Sengoku Era...

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Well, by fuedal Jpn, I'm not being, like, super-serious-history-acurate. I know alot more abou the rebellions and the installment of the Meji era, but I'm using samourai X more a depiction of the horrors suffered by the people, if u kno wot I mean

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

souka.

well basicly the Bakumatsu began with the landing of Commordore Perry in Uraga. when he arrived he told the emporer that if he didnt open his ports then he would force them open... it was then that the country began to divide itself in half...

5. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

are you saying you want to make a metal picture of the time period? not a full on historically accurate rpeort? then all you would have to do was study some dates and read some books form that ea. then you would know. Going into super history i can talk to you about but vagueity(not even a word^_^) is not easy for me lol. Tell me if you need anything described in detail lol^_^ hope your presentation goes well!:D

1 person likes this.