RPG Archives Athena's Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, May 20, 2004.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Dear RPers and GMs,

Athena is currently injured and may not be able to get to a computer for a while. This is just an announcement for the RPGs she is in. She's sorry and hopes to be back soon, and will try to get to a computer as much as possible.

Thank you all for understanding,

MT

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Please tell her get well soon! And our condolences! I hope she's alright... :(

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hope she gets better. Tell her that we will care on until she is back.
    Basher

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your concern... i'm all better... just in time to go back to marine training on wednseday! ^_^ i luv everyone here thank you so much.

5. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Athena has no internet at the moment and her only chance of getting online is my computer. so when she is over, she will post. :)

6. Athena

Sorry in advance about all of this but we now share an internet account with my stepfather's company and i will not be on very often but when i am i will try to make it count.

7. Meaikoh

We understand! I'll keep things under control as best I can for you! Everyone, I'll probably need some help!

8. Athena

Thank you so much Meaikoh-Chan!

I also feel like I have slighted all rpgs i belong to by my past absences. My Staff Sergeant now has me on strict orders not to do anything that could possibly be considered high impact exercises or activites that could cause me to reinjure my leg but for a while at least i should be able to get online at least every other day. I'll be on a few times today cuz i'm at my Grandparents now.

9. Meaikoh

Don't worry about it, Athena!

After all, you're doing something admirable for your country, and you can't help that you can't always get online- do what you can! And I'm glad you'll be able to get online more often.

--MT

10. Athena

Thanks Meaikoh! I'm online right now if you're on AIM... I'm MysticOdango incase u don't have me on ur buddy list anymore... i got a couple of emails from ppl saying i like suddenly got erased or something.... Yes and i really am trying to make my posts more indepth but yea i need to talk to you about Vampire Reign and Into the Wind.