Inu-Yasha Attention Inuyasha Fans:

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by supakawaii_jazi, Sep 20, 2006.

1. supakawaii_jazi

supakawaii_jazi New Member

It's come to my attention that the anime that we all have grown to love, "InuYasha" has been discontinued. If you are in america, Inuyasha will continue to air, but no new episodes will be created. For those in Japan, Inuyasha has been around in Manga & anime for almost 10 years, so this information should alread y be expected, but after this year NO MORE Inuyasha episodes will be created, but reruns will still be aired. From unknown references, Inuyasha creator Rumiko Takahashi has decided to MAYBE continue the series at a later date ONLY in Japan. =( comments & complaints on this matter:

2. supakawaii_jazi

supakawaii_jazi New Member

i was SO upset when i heard this!!!!!! i almost wanted 2 cry!!! i LOVE INU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=( omg! i hope he continues the series later in Japan! In that case i'll just go 2 Japan & watch it.......

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

...He Cant Continue the Series only in Japan.. That would be Idiotic. If they were to continue the series it would eventually make it to America BECAUSE fan subbing groups will sub it and will distribute it With English Subs
    If You Watch the Subbed Version of inuyasha you would know that it ended a while ago
    I think the reason Inuyasha Stopped production was because of the way it was
    Which is also the Reason I stopped Watching It

Because IT was the same Crap over and Over Again

1. Search for Jewels
    2. Kill Monsters With the Jewels
    3. Encounter Naraku
    4. Repeat
    But People Have diffrent Views I guess
    I Stopped WAtching at 130 and for the hell of it i watched the last episode.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

please stop double posting, you can leave you own comment in your fist post. There's also an Inuyasha forum.. unless it fell down a well and landed in a different forum...

5. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Maybe someone should move this to the Inuyasha forum.

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Oh well, be patient. Watch some episodes you never seen before or would like to learn more about. *shrugs* Now you know how I felt when Wolf's Rain ended.

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Well no duh.