Recreation Avatars I Found, and made

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That guy!, Oct 4, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well, here's a bunch of Furi Kuri and MegaTokyo avs. I hope you like [​IMG]
    FLCL=
    Cantide Avatars:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Haruka:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Man!...that's the longest it's taken me to post something...
    Damn, 8 pictures per post!!

2. That guy!

Kitsurubami:
    [​IMG]

Mamimi:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Naota:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. That guy!

MegaTokyo=
    Erika:
    [​IMG]
    Kimiko:
    [​IMG]

Largo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Piro:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seraphim:
    [​IMG]

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

kewl! Got yer e-mail...I'll send on the Avs to Cloud as soon as I re-work a few of 'em...

-BakaMattSu.

5. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

Thos are some awsome pics you got there!!!!!

Thos will be awsome avatars!!!

------------------
    -Tama, Kame no Kami
    "Tama, the Turtle God"

6. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Cool pics
    but i dont know none of these characters except for one

Please make avatars for Cowboy Bebop

7. That guy!

Hmmmm, Hey Matt can you change the size of those to 64x64. I was going by the size of an avatar I found on the net, which was 60x60...so I made the rest that size [​IMG] .

Oh yeah, if you need help with avatars and image editing, I'll be glad to help. It seems you have your hands full as it is right now.

Oh yeah, Those 3 megatokyo pics I had trouble with decreasing in size for some reason. I even did it to scale and the resolution went down... I should look for a patch to fix that.

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I have tones and tones of rk pictures would you like to take them to make them avatars?

Pleeeeaaaase ... [​IMG]

------------------
    Zanza

<<**zzzzzzz**>>

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

That guy!: Done and double done...! already archived up to send with my next bunch... although I'm kind of weighing if the MegaTokyo's fit in with the Avs we already have...

Zanza: Our Kenshin collection is just about complete... but if you feel you have any good quality alternates (pics of characters we already have) or characters we don't (Jupon Gatana, Oniwabanshu, etc..) please do zip' em, attach 'em, and send 'em along to me...

BakaMattSu, wave 2 is on its way...So far, FLCL, Ranma 1/2, and Cowboy Bebop are looking to get a good boost of choices...

10. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Yeah, cool pictures, but i am missing something are someone LOL, umm the charracter i forgot, i watched it when i was 9 years old LOL, now i am 15 LOL , umm cant remember damn it!!, to me it was the coolest charrachter, umm, i am trying to remember .....um...the story is like this, a boy was trained by his father in some kind off ALIEN technologie associated with the manga fighting style and , when on doomsday, the father of that boy was fighting with a alien Manga warrior LOL, welll , he was killed in the battle and his father said my son will have revenge , man o man cool themes man, the music was cool, no wonderfull, but ten years laterzz, in that city, the ALIEN Ruled, it was called the ghost town, well, the boy was trained by his dead Grandfather LOL, welll, with a stick, kind off look liked a stick LOL, well when he holded it, it was shinning blue, cool huh?
    Well , when he was fighting the ALIEN in THe Ghost town, he fought with the stick LOL, well he struck the stick in the ALIEN , but some kind of blood of the ALIEN got on the stick and the stick was broken, well his fathers stick had fallen down into a hole that's why he lost from the ALIEN 10 years ago and got killed, well not exactly killed, he is with the Grandfather, the one who trained the boy, but the Grandfather didn't tell him that his father was still strungling for his live, welll at the battle against the ALIEN , he fell into the hole , where tho stick of his fathe rwas, that stick was more powerfull than the one he had LOL, when the boy, woked up from his bad landing LOL , he saw a stick shining on a hill, than the GRandfathers eyez were getting opened, THe GRandfather was praying or kind of in trance, looking into the battle ya know that **** stuff, then The Grandfathersaid to the boy's father: 'yezz, he has found it!!! now he will succeed in his mission', well ass the Boy took up the stick from the hill, he had gain supernatural powers, cool cape man, like a Gundam suit, but only it was his body LOL, then he fought the ALIEN and won LOL, ---> i didn't tell ya alot off the story but, hoop this is enough information, dont mind my english, my english is not good LOL, well anyone who can tell me you are fimiliar with this story, i just want the TITLE of the MOVIE--> that Manga MOVIE LOL, welll i am going to bed now, hoop ya will rad this LOL

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

1 person likes this.
  11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I have a grand total of, get this, ONE AVATAR that I made. It's a little Ganbare Goemon pic, but I doubt most of us would really care too much about that. I'll send it to ya when I've either found or made some more.

------------------
    SUPER NOVA GOES POP!

12. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

zub-sero, sorry, it was too much text [​IMG] No really, I did read it, but it didn;t ring a bell. If you are going to put in a lot of text, please use paragraphs, makes it so much easier to read.

Love the avatars. I'm all about FLCL avatars.

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And speaking of Avatars...Collection 2 is set back a week...

BakaMattSu, too busy for his own good...

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

You submitted....and now they're delivered!

New Avs are up for FLCL, MegaTokyo, Cowboy Bebop, and Ranma 1/2!!

BakaMattSu, dares you to try and pick out the 1 Kenshin Avatar he added... [​IMG]

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I have some avatars I made and would like contibute...

They are from the following anime:

-Weiz Crues
    -Gravitation
    -Arlisan Senki
    -Final Fantasy 10 (2D anime style drawings by Tetsuya Nomura)
    -Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

They all should be 64x64 right? Who should I send them to?

16. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Wow .. FFX avatars...If one of u guys uses Tidus's avatar .. I guaranty u that all the girls would go crazy for u (especially Yuna and Skuld [​IMG] <-- Joking

------------------
    .-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=.-.=
    thanks for the avatar :D

17. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Send them along to baka@mangatoanime.com and I'll get 'em up... Please try to have the files named or identified so they are easier to sort (i.e. FFXTidus.gif, etc...), and if there are a lot, I would prefer you zip them in one file (using WinZip or the like), so I can download them faster...

Thanks for your contribution!
    -BakaMattSu, Web-Guy, or something like that...

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

You guys should get some Kingdom Hearts avatars, then some other...stuff. I dunno I'll think of it and give you some sites, you can make them 64X64. Always, the pic site I rely one: www.rpgfan.com

------------------
    ~I am always saving the world. I choose what to eat and save the world. The cereal I choose could cause me to get up for more milk, then maybe I'll be a little later to where ever, then save the guy who's going to invent the "Splitchgork" and end war, or something by making him have to walk around me on the street.He'll be a little later that day. I just saved the world, or changed it. Just something to think about~

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Thanks BakaMattSu for uploading my avatars. I hope everybody likes them...

As for the Kingdom of hearts, I'll try to make some oki [​IMG]

20. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

The new avatars are really cool -espically the Tidus avatar. [​IMG]