RPG Archives Away Notices

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gemini_Kumori, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Anyone who might be going away or can't get to a computer for a prolonged time must post here to notify FR or I so that we know what is going on. That would be much appreciated. Thx

2. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Hi, I'm very sorry that I have been away but my mother's wedding is on August 1st which is the day after tomorrow and I have been busy. Unfortunately I cannot continue this for a while because after the wedding my mother and new step father will be going on a two week long Honeymoon and my best friend will basically be moving in for that time being and another friend will be sleeping over basically every other day. Therefore I will/may not have time to post. If I find the time I will be delighted but until then I must either A) put this rpg on hold (although it hasn't really even started yet >_< sorry) or B) let Fushigi take control for a while and try to just start like a normal school day or something... whatever Fushigi feels like. Since I won't be here I cannot accept any new characters and would hope that either they wait for me to accept them on my return or Fushigi may accept them (keeping in mind always that their character has to be like their element). Again I am very sorry and will try to find time to post.

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

I appologize for not ever being on for a while. Well, my dad got furious at me one night and ripped the power chord from our computer. So please bear with me as it may take anywhere from 1-2 weeks, 3-4 days at minimul until I can checkback regularly, but whenever I got the chance, believe me I'll check here.

Terribly sorry for the inconvience,
    ~Kamui

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Kamui is having computer processing problems. He is in the process of fixing it and it shouldn't take any more than a week for him to fix it.

5. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

I'm not sure cause my mom hasn't come home yet but Ginger_Snaps and I might be about to be grounded for skipping (a lot) for a while. So just in case I am posting an away notice because if we do it will be for a while. :sad: If we do we will both try to get on the computers at school but that's not garrantied. So here is our notice. Sorry guys.

~G_K~