Art back at it.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Tanuki, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

howdy doody. havn't drawn any anime in a long time. X_X. back at it though. 1st one is all done with photoshop paths. :glazed: drove me bonkers. second one i kinda stuffed and didn't finish. (why can't i draw boobs?) :p
    gah

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

heh, they look nice!

3. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

cheers yakamashi. i guess while i'm at it i'll chuck these up. they were vehicle concepts for a project i just did.

Attached Files:

• 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  4. ~CP~

~CP~ New Member

The first one in the OP must have took an insanely long time, it looks good and unique though. The second one is of course nice as always :)

The vehicle concepts are crazy...must be good on gas though. :D

5. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Damn! And who says art can't be art without line-art? (some mods at another website do!) The girl looks pretty cool, and stylish too!

6. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! POOM POOM that is soooooo arrrrrrrgggggggg.. T_T, i sometimes with to beat u up cus ur soo good, but then i am like.. if i beat u up then i can't see more of these awesomeness and cool things u do!!!!! mayn... be my sensei hehehehhe ^^ i need lessons.. these are good, very good!!! keep it up!!!
    misao~

7. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

yah, the first one was anicly done colorly ;P and i like those sketch lines on the second one, draw a guide lines first! it'll help u with hips, legs and the upper part of the body. ^____^

8. Feena

Feena New Member

I like those nice smooth lines in the second one and I like the colours in the first one, it all looks so stylish. Spifftacular suff! :p

9. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

thanx for the replies guys.
    yeah, it was based on the autOnomy concept car chassie that GM came up with a few yrs ago, but we had to use the proportions of the smart car.
    yeah, most ppl seem to be agaist the whole idea. everyone who tries it usually get the ol' that would look so much better with a big fat outline. lol.
    i think everyone wants leasons from u misao. :)
    my proportions bite. i'm starting to work on them though. :sweat2:

some sketches and stuff. (don't judge me on that last one. I don't get it either.)

Attached Files:

10. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Heh, forgot to comment.

I like both of these a lot. The paths one is brilliant. I always found working with paths hard to crack, but I wasnt trying hard enough. So I decided to really concentrate on them and I'm really appreciating using them now, but like you say they can drive you bazonkers, esp on a project like you did. You need to be organised , and also keep paying attention ( i keep losing stufF) and these are weaknesses of mine ^^. So big respect for what youve done there. Spooky that I was just learning about paths when you posted this, to it was cool inspiration to keep going. I hope I can come out with a project I can show...
    You need to spend more time looking at them ^_~

11. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

yeah it's good for self control and organization. i kept loosing paths and had to do them again. (...where'd that damn ear go?) i'm thinking now that had i inked the sketch i could have selected areas with the magic wand tool, converted the selections to paths and manipulated them from there. maybe i'll try that next time. might same alot of time if it works..
    its a tough ask :catgirl:

12. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

looking + drawing is the key!

13. Orion

Orion Gears

Wow, jst wow man. The first one is a great use of color, and the second one is a great sketch. They are both unbelieveable.