Tenchi Muyo Back on the Air???

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kryshana, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

I know that some of us were somewhat depressed when Cartoon Netrwork took Tenchi Muyo off the air...but who would like to see it return? I would LOVE it if it did...I could never get too much off of that...I love Tenchi Muyo!!! *squeals*

SO basically, would you want Tenchi Muyo back on air...and please put why or why not....

-Krystine

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well i would want it back but only the new seasons b/c the older ones are really old and i have seen them like 4 times each...CN needs to go back to its roots in good anime and stop with all this WB crap they keep pulling lol anyone with me?

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Oh...definetely...they keep taking the shows from WB...and it's annoying cause it's like I've watched them before and now i'm watching it AGAIN. Grrr...i miss Tenchi...they had some REAL good stuff...i'd watch it all the time, but now all they got is a load of crap....

-Kryshana

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Yea if they were just bring back more animes that werent all americanised or just sshown on WB then they would be better off... but i have to say im getting annoyed with the WB b/c they are taking shows from toonami too like some sort of trade off crap....

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Anyways...

I'd like to see Tenchi Muyo back in CN also, especially since I didn't get to finish it, and there's not way I'm buying all those DVD's. I've been keeping track in the manga though, but it'd be great if they brought the good stuff back. Including Yu-Yu Hakusho, which it was cool when it aired new episodes everyday, but then they went to an episode a week, and now nada. Gives us the good stuff back CN!

-Seishin

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's sad that they didn't finish Tenchi, or YYH. But, I'd rather see newer anime. That way, we're not so stuck on "the past". There are newer series out there, and some of them are just as good. But, that'd be just me.

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

yea..liek fruits basket and love hina... but they wont do that caus eit would cost their big pretty wallets too much to give us what we want lol

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Furuba and Hina are like...4 years old too...

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

both of those animes are good.

but i wouldn't mind if Tenchi was back on air. i would actually watch T.V.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

To bad they don't do a boomeranime type thing. They have boomerang with older cartoons. They would have quite a few shows to put in it like Sailormoon, old pokemon, old yu gi oh, old DBZ, old beyblade, Tenchi Muyo, YYH, and probably others. But to do that they still need the license. I guess until anime becomes very popular we wil have to wait.

11. Kurisutaru*

Kurisutaru* New Member

*Stares dreamily into space*

hmmm...Hiei and Ryo-ohki...then theres sasami and Ryo-ohki
    charachters....*mumbles*

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Newer series would be great but Tenchi would be nice to have back as well. I just wish they'd bring back RK*probably expected*. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing Sailormoon again.

13. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

It'd be great to see Tenchi back on the air. I'd like to know what all the fuss is about ;) Now, if I ever watched TV...

I'd probably be better off buying the DVDs anyway, so I wouldn't have to watch the dub. The day they show subbed anime on american/canadian television is the day cabbits fly around the sun in parade formation. :p