Bad Month

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Right now I am strangely content considering this has been one of the worse months in my life.

5 days before school started the boy lost his glasses. Found 2 weeks later. Not the greatest condition.

4 days before school started my vehicle needed repairs 700 bucks worth. Which leaves me with no school books or stuff for my son.

3 days before school quit job. Needed to figure out what to do about missing stuff for my son and myself. Didn't need so much stress plus I started a job the second day of school anyway. Aug 25.

Van finally fixed on 9/4. As i am waiting to go get it. I return a call to find my sons grandfather has died. Next week funeral and wake. Following week make up for that week.

Rolls 9/22. Computer crashed. Couldn't print out paper. Dogs busted off chain ran lose still connected to each others chain. Caught them because a neighbor tied them to their own. Heard them barking. Ordered my son's glasses. Have the emergency brake light on van even though its down.

Still need to buy tabs for my car and pay bills. College student enough said.

All i can say is. After the next after the next.

I am surprisingly good.

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

There's always a silver

There's always a silver lining somewhere in there.

3. Basher

No. I am more content.

No. I am more content. Whatever happens, happens. I'll get through it. I like most have been through a lot. This month was just one thing right after the next after the next.

Well my son got ran over by a lawn mower on Saturday. Thankfully it wasn't on. He hurts a lot. Scrapped up. Has to be cleaned at least 2x a day. He hates peroxide.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Well at least you know he's

Well at least you know he's learned not to walk out in front of moving objects now and thank god it wasn't a car.

Hope he feels better though but we all have to learn life's dangerous lessons at some point in time. Has your ex checked on him!?

Stay pretty, Boo Basher.

5. Basher

Actually he wasn't in front

Actually he wasn't in front of it. All marks were above the ankle. So he fell/pushed or he was on the ground. He learned a lesson that was for sure. So grateful it wasn't on. Everyone wants to know what I said to the parents or kid. I said nothing because I would be talking with my fists. Still feel like it. So it will be a while before I say something.

Nope sperm donor hasn't talked to him since the funeral. Getting tired of friends saying its better without his father. Sometimes it is. Less mess to deal with. But he was abandon by his father. Emotional wound I can't really heal. I would rather deal with the crap then have him feel that way. I believe you know that pain (not abandoned though) better than I.