BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

@___@ Oroooooo! Okay... imagine you where in my shoes. Walking to the nearest bus station and you pass by a boutique that sells the most prettiest of PJ's.... and you read that a sign that reads "buy 3 for the price of two 10 pounds." Suzu goes what a bargain, but do I really want those PJ's? I'll think about it. I phone my sister and tell her about it... And she replies... "ARE YOU STUPID! 3PJ's for 10 pounds! THAT'S more than a bargain! That's dead cheap! I want to stangle you right now"... suddenly I felt that I the urge to get out of my room and take the nearest subway and go back to the shop. I picked six of the best looking PJ, without even thinking. And then just to be sure I ask the woman over the till about the offer. She tells me NO read correctly "3 for the price of two. Each Pj is 10 pounds" Oroooo! Okay so what now, should I go empty handed. I told her okay, I'm going to take only three. I couldn't decided on what to pic. My brain wasn't functioning correctly. I ended up buying two pink ones "which look sorta alike" and a blue one. I'm kinda regretting not taking my time thinking about the ones I really wanted.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

sounds cute. not sure how much a pound is.. a bit more than US, right? well. sounds like the lady working there was a bit rude 'read correctly!'

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Heh, most of british people are rude to muslim people :p