Movies ! Bandits !

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lance Avalanche, Dec 15, 2002.

1. has anyone seen bandits, its really good but not many people have heard of it, its on front row, and its WICKED i tell you, wicked !. if you think you have heres the front cover of the case, incase it refreshes your mind.
    [​IMG]

2. Stos

Stos New Member

Yea I have seen it. I rented it once and watched it. And as I said in my fave movie post I love any and all Bruce Willis movies. I do not think he has made a crappy movie yet. Nicholas Cage was my favorite actor, but now he has been doing too many stupid movies. So I am thinking Willis is my new favorite, at least for action movies he is and Cage was.

3. yeah bruce willis is ace, especially in ARMAGEDON, and Unbreakable, i think its called that, but, i'm also a big fan of Billy Bob Thornton, who is the bloke in bandits and if you watch closly hes the guy in AMAGEDON, the nasa guy who stays on earth, you know who i mean ?

4. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

u know u spelt bandits wrong? u wrote "banits":rolleyes: .

anywayz...
    i just watched the movie, about 20 mins ago, and, yeah, i think it is a cool movie. like the ending. bunch of smart-asses:p .

5. yeah the ending is great, i fought they were really killing them selves intill i saw the stuntman in the ambulance, but it was still good, its funny when the guy sleep talks too, he wakes up and jut says "and beevers and ducks", thats good,oh i did spell it wong sorry, i was writing pritty fast, do you know how i change it ?

6. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

*elbows Lance in the ribs and mutters under breath "shuduuup"
    u know, some people havent watched the movie, u know and u dont, like, really wanna wreck the ending for them, so yeah.

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Yeah, I saw bandits, and was pretty shoked from the ending, even though it was a cool one.. but made me wonder how will they spend their life together?! :p