Music bands of curiosity

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bloodberry, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i was wondering if anyone knew anything about the following "small" list of bands. i also am listing them with what my store classifies them as...i haven't been able to be on a computer than will actually connect to progs to dl and see...<sigh> progs being dumb and all and i wanna find more music!!!
    k, make way for it...(there is no real order)

Quarashi (alternative or Alt for short)
    Dashboard Confessional(popular or pop for short)
    Jimmy eat world(alt)
    unwritten law(alt)
    default(i think it was heavy metal or metal for short)
    injected(metal)
    nerd(alt)
    zero 7(alt)
    skinlab(metal)
    3rd strike(metal)
    thursday(alt)
    apex theory(alt)
    clutch(metal)
    cowboy junkies(alt)
    cornershop(alt)
    howie day(pop)
    code seven(pop)
    desaparecidos(alt and what the hell does that mean?)
    doves(alt)
    echobrain(metal from the guy that left metallica..ya know, the smart one)
    endo(metal)
    earshot(alt)
    eve 6(alt)
    everlast(pop)
    face to face(metal)
    fenix*tx(alt)
    finch(alt)
    five for fighting(alt, i've only heard the 2 songs on the radio)
    five iron frenzy(alt)
    flogging molly(alt)
    get up kids(alt)
    ben harper(alt)
    marcy playground(alt, again, only the 2 songs)
    audiovent(alt)
    tom waits(pop)
    steve vai(pop)
    ruby horse(alt i think, they're from cork! all the sam goody stores got a letter from em with the instore play of it....)

thoughts?

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

Quarashi (alternative or Alt for short) --- cool i love their song stick em up
    Dashboard Confessional(popular or pop for short) --- cool as well the people i roomed with at the beach listened to them the whole week and i didnt go insane so not bad
    Jimmy eat world(alt) --- awesome(obviously since ive talked about them tons)
    unwritten law(alt) --- cool until they play their song ten thousand times in one hour
    default(i think it was heavy metal or metal for short) --- default kicks very very cool
    apex theory(alt) --- ?sound familiar but cant think now...
    cowboy junkies(alt) --- ?same as apex
    earshot(alt) --- like these guys a lot (lots of airtime on local radio station)
    eve 6(alt) --- eh theyre okay
    everlast(pop) --- same as above
    five for fighting(alt) --- pretty good ive liked what ive heard so cant be that bad
    five iron frenzy(alt) --- like muchly(what little ive heard) & my pal andy(who makes good music choices) loves them so once again cant be that bad
    ben harper(alt) --- heard of him and i think i liked the song too just cant remember what song...arg my brain isnt working
    marcy playground(alt, again, only the 2 songs) --- my friend left his cd here and its been here for about a year and i havent even listened to it once...maybe i should and get back to you later ne?
    audiovent(alt) --- love! their song the energy kicks butt

theres my short little opinions on the ones i know for the others i have no idea so ^.^ hope it was semi-enjoyable....