Movies Batman Begins

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kaiyon, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, I got to see the movie yesterday. Quite frankly, I was entretained by it. This batman has some serious muscles (unlike the others, they just looked muscular with the suit on).
    Plus its better written than the rest. Even the old Batman (starting Adam West) didn't really go over Batman's origins.

Its good to see how Bruce learned all those moves, and where he got his sweet equipment. And at least this movie didnt give him TOO MANY weapons.
    Just the simple stuff like the grapple gun, or the little bat stars.

To anyone who has hasnt seen the movie, what do you think so far?

I thought the movie was great.

The Joker card in the end was one of the best parts

1 person likes this.
  2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i saw the movie yesturday also... I have got to say that i prefered it over Star Wars...even though it hurts me to say it... i would have rather seen this in theaters then Star Wars... o and by the way... I saw Star Wars for the 3rd time yesturday after Batman... soon im just gonna shoot myself. Anyways back on topic... Yes it was nice seeing the origins of Batman, I really enjoyed it especially that Spoiler you mentioned...it really sets it up for the next film (if they choose to make another)

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Great movie indeed! Better than Star Wars? No. It was entertaining, but not something to go crazy about. Most possibly the best Batman Movie, ever.

-Seishin

4. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Best Batman movie, and it was better than Star Wars.

I mean, come on.

He blew up a monestary full of ninjas. When he did that, I was like, you are the most badass person ever. You kill ninjas. The guy who acted the Scarecrow was pretty awesome. Truly awesome.

5. Fushigi Rockna

You do realize...
    that that was bridging this movie...
    to the first batman movie...
    right?
    They can't make another, because the next film was already made...YEARS AGO.

Anywho...

God I've yet to see this movie and it's driving me mad! This is worse than when i had to wait forever to see Spiderman 2! Grr....I really want to see this...
    Acxtually...what i plan to do one weekend is rent the four other Batman movies...watch those, and then go watch this one.
    Been forever since I saw those movies. They're pretty awesome.

I just...REALLY dislike the look of the Bat mobile in this movie. OO

1 person likes this.
  6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

As a side note, Scarecrow was played by Liam Neeson. I also thought he was good in it. Not only that, but it's cool that he acted in both Batman AND Star Wars (Qui-Gon Jinn).

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  7. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Nonononononono. Liam Neeson was the ninja guy.

I mean the geeky feller with the mask.

He ruled.

But Liam Neeson is farking awesome as well.

1 person likes this.
  8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

My bad.

Da** my confusion between cool and bada**. They're almost the same thing!

-Seishin

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

it took me a while to get into it but after i did, i couldn't look away from it.

10. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I saw it yesterday, and i thought that it was a pretty sweet movie, the only thing that i really didn't like about the movie was the big husky voice he put on whenever he was Batman, although i can understand why, i just thought it sounded crap.

11. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

What are you saying here? That there are 4 other Batman movies and this one is linked to them?? Isn't this a 'redo' of Batman? Just like 'The Titanic'?

1 person likes this.
  12. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

why cant they make another one with joker in it. it doesnt matter if they did that why cant they no one is stopping them from makeing a better and more improved one

13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

This movie is telling us why and how Bruce Wayne became batman. I won't spoil alot due to my old otakuness for comics, but hey, it's a great movie.

Heard that this movie is the best movie of those that have come out, so I think I will watch it when it arrives over here.

- Teddz

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I went to see this movie in that big picture thingy. Yeah I did. *whistles*

The movie ties into the other movies.

I liked it alot. But I liked all the batman movies. Since this one did so well hopefully they will do that superman movie they have been wanting to do.

15. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I finally went to see this movie, and it was pretty good. Easily the best Batman movie ever, but I don't think it was better than Star Wars.

16. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

DooD If they do a supoerman movie i want to see a Batman and Superman Working Together Movie

17. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

they have a tv show together along with some other kick *** superheroes.

also i hated how they did the bat-mobile. .....it looked to boxy :bleed2: <-----what does that smilie mean? okay, anyways why's the title Batman Begins? oh no!....they're going to make more!?! oh pickles, mabey they'll get better in the next one. what will they name it i wonder? Batman Has Started, Nnnnnnnnnnnnnow! Whoa they need some re~thinking on the second movie's title.. :dizzy:

i give Batman Begins, a 2 out of 5.

18. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

First off, the new Superman movie has been done and is set to be released either later this year or next summer. They didnt want to release it along with the BATMAN movie to complete against their own company.

If they dio decide to go with the Joker as the main villian in the next movie, I think it will take away from the awesome role Jack played in the original Batman. Plus, this movie was suppose to repair all the mess up versions with Vale Kilmore and George Clooney.

We might not see another movie for a while.

Victor

1 person likes this.
  19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I heard Cristian Bale singed a contract for not one, but 3 Batman movies! (Not entirely sure yet..) That'd actually be better, i hated having to switch Batmans for every different movie i watched.

Let's hope a new Batman comes soon (soon as in 2 years, since that's the average time sequels take to be released here...)

-Seishin

20. username

username New Member

!#@$%@!

All i have to say about this movie is that it is the worst batman movie ever. I mean the guy doesn't even have a frigg'n Batmobile C'mon.Oh and by the way in the dramatic scenes when batman (christian bale) is talking theres somethig going on with that guys upper lip, it like hangs over to far. Well thats my dirt.