battle of the planets on boomerange finally our long awaited series

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Dec 5, 2003.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

i got an email from sfe and they said that battle will be on boomerange but they do not no the eaxct time or month, but i tell you what after 20 somethiing years i cannot waite to see it again, i believe that they are going to have a month where they will show the entire series of the show, because every other month they pick a certain cartoon and they show, last month they showed an entire episodes on loney toons, and if they did battle like that, i would be watching 247 i thought i pass the info on, i no i asked the question before but can anyone tell where can i find the episod of battle on dvd where keyop finds a baby whale later

2. cloakeddagger

cloakeddagger New Member

it is on the "ultimate battle of the planets dvd" that went on sale in Sept. you should be able to find this anywhere.

3. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

an email from sfe

i just got a email from sfe and they said
    Phil,

It will be digitally remastered, but not a frame of the program changed from the original. can somebody please tell me what he meant by this quote

4. Sven

Sven New Member

It means it will look better, but the content will not change (unlike when Lucas screwed around with the original three Star Wars movies).