Movies Battle Royale DVD

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Suzu, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Um I've heard that it's the best asian movie,... where can I find a DVD, VHS? I tried looking a lot but ended with nothing.
    [edit] AMAZON DUH hehe :D[/edit]

Anyone know the rating of this movie and if there are sexual content, violence etc?
    [edit]18 [/edit]

Anyone would like to give a briefing of the story, acting, music, and rate it out of 5.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

3. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

is it violent... rofl

hehehehe

it's a great film and it's pretty violent and pretty messed up

4. Chowmein

Chowmein New Member

Its one of the best movies ever tbh. 5/5 tho the blood was done in CG or somthing and there for looks shite :(

5. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Nah, it's not the best Asian movie out there, but it's still good. I rate movies pretty hard, so I'd give it 3.5 out of 5. But it does deserve a watching with a group of friends. I've seen it a few times on DVD already. The violence is pretty nuts, but if you like that shnazz then you won't see much "new" violence. (It's mostly stuff like handguns, hand-held bladed weapons, a few bloody explosions here and there).

There's a surprise ending (if you pay close attention to the plot you'll understand the ending), so yeah, it's worth buying especially if none of your friends have seen it yet. Oh, and guys with yellow-fever like this movie cuz there's "lots of chicks" (but they die).

If you like police action/detective mystery movies with a twisted plot, try Infernal Affairs. The story is so trippy that there's gonna be an American remake of it! (More and more Asian movies are getting remade in America, such as The Ring).