Art Behold.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Stardust Phox, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I draw, sketch, and doodle a lot at school. I just keep forgetting to scan what I like.

For your viewing pleasure/entertainment/whathaveyou, here are five things I scanned today. (Uploaded individually after a trial and error sequence on my part...grr...)

This be-eth the small version of a drawing. This was experimental because I wanted to see if I could draw the coat flapping in a breeze.

Attached Files:

2. Stardust Phox

This be-eth the large version of the previous pic. (If something feels off, don't worry -- I feel it too.)

Attached Files:

3. Stardust Phox

This is Meiyuu-chan, who looks twisted because I don't use framework. She looks faded because I used a non-mechanical pencil on glossy-type paper.

Attached Files:

4. Stardust Phox

An odd-looking Ladea on the inside back cover of a textbook. (I like this one. Dunno why.)

Attached Files:

5. Stardust Phox

Niara Jukaya, who I think turned out nicely. (This pic makes me want to dislike her -- it's the look in her eyes and the position she's in. See it? *squints*)

Attached Files:

6. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

great pics Stardust Phox;) i like them..youve done a really good work ..keep it up ...

7. starlightmishi

it's not bad...but, you should have done it on something other than notebook paper.I hope to see more of your art in the future.(I LUv fan art!)

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

you drew in your textbook? do you own it? lol. the pics are really great, especially just for doodles. please bring blank paper to school in the future. your pics are too good to be drawn on lined paper ;)

9. IDAVE

IDAVE New Member

Hey thats a good doodle! Im used to seeing doodlers at school cuz Im in animation. Heck they encourage it!

~IDAVE~ Seraphim makes good dimsum and uh those wrapped noodle things that she doesnt know the name of too!