Square Enix Best FFX music?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kain, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

One of the main reasins that i go back to FFX nowadays is to lestin to the music spheres in Luca. This game has the most addictive music i have ever heard.

The main one that alsways grabed my attention was Run. That music was so cool and it fit in perfectly with the start of the game.

Other cool things i listen to are Aurons Theme, Jechts Theme, Challange, Basaid unplugged (i think thats the name of it), assault and my number one faveroite Servants of The Mountain. I love that last one and i have to listen to it for ten minute straight before i turn it off.

So what music from the game do you like?

2. Novus

Novus Gone

Go into the sand and the dust and the sky ...

Otherworld is easily the best song from the whole game.
    Suteki Da Ne is good too, especially if you have the orchestrated version from the soundtrack.
    Zanarkand and Chocobo Jam are good too. And of course Hum of the Fayth is a classic.

3. psyeudkev

psyeudkev New Member

In no particular order, Zanarkand, Suteki Da Ne (orchestra), Song of Prayer, and the ending theme. 'Dream which wil someday end' is good too.

They spoiled the Prelude and Chocobo themes. Sad...
    Anyone remember the one in some demo, a battle theme that didn't make it to the game?

4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

The one that i like the most was the one that u hear in the begining...one of the best in my opinion.