Best Moments

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Blue Crow, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

What are the best moments from DBZ?

Coolest Moment:
    1.When Vegeta is fighting perfect Cell and uses "Final Flash".It takes him like 20 minutes to make it,the he shoots it at Cell and it cuts to a shot of the blast flying across the Earth.
    2.When Goku uses instant transmission to appear below Cell and uses Kamehameha to blow off his top half during the cell games.

Funniest Moment:
    1.When Goku and Gohan are SSJ before the Cell games.They're sleeping in the field.Krillin thinks Goku will zap the rock he throws before it hits his face.He throws it and it smacks Goku in the face.He wakes up and goes, "What was that for!!!???Ahhhh!"

Saddest Moment:
    1.When Goku looks back at Gohan before he uses instant transmission to take Cell to the Kaio planet.He waves at him and goes, "Take care of your mother for me."

Hmmmm....they all happened during the Cell saga.

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

Hmm... My favorite moments are just a wee bit biased, but oh well.

Coolest Moments:
    1.) During the Buu Saga, when Vegeta's mind is seized by Babidi and turns Majin, with all his grunting and groaning, and then it turns out that he had planned that all along.

2.) Movie 12, where Gokou is being pummeled by Janemba, is near death when Vegeta shows up to distract Janemba long enough for Gokou to save himself.

3.) During Movie 13, Vegeta is easily defeated by the monster Hildegarn, he saves a floor of humans with the last of his strength, commenting that he's gone soft before he passes out.

Funniest Moments:
    1.) While in Buu's stomach, Vegeta and Gokou encounter several massive worms. Vegeta's reaction is to grab his stomach and tell Gokou he's about to vomit.

2.) Another while in Buu's stomach, Gokou comments on how many sweets Buu has eaten, and Vegeta scoffs, saying (Dub version) "Oh you have no room to talk, Kakarot, oh I've seen you eat dessert! As bad as it seems, I'd much rather been down here then in your stomach after one of your pig out sessions."

Saddest Moments:
    1.) No reason to even say it. During the Buu Saga where Majin Vegeta sacrifices his life in a vain attempt to destroy Buu.

3. Niu-chan

Niu-chan New Member

The only time I've ever cried in DBZ.

Also got teary eyed when Vegeta tells Trunks he's always been proud of him. :(

Some funny moments:
    That episode in the World Tournament Saga when that movie of the Cell Games is shown according to how Hercule told the story. You know, on the blimp?
    I love in the dub version when the fake Vegeta says "I wish i were him.."
    And when Piccolo and Vegeta, the two most dignified characters see themselves up on screen!!:dizzy2:

4. Battousai

Battousai New Member

Best part: When goku gets his smashed through a brick building by Brolli

Funniest: When goku gets smashed through a brick building by brolli

Saddest: When Brolli dies

5. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Anything with Majin Buu, he is class. WHen he talks to the woman and says youdont think buu sexy? lol and he changes his face. When he fights in tournament. When kabitokai is born, ermmm heheh when they fight against raditz and raditz says why you look so blue green man lol to piccolo and when that stupid peoples got beatyou know thte funky posers ermmm ginyu force lol.
    and trunks beating tar out of androids and cell and freezer :)

6. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Coolest moments:

1. The Vegeta Final Flash against Cell. Just how his voice echoes... So gr8!
    2. The Goku vs. Vegeta, Kaio-ken x4 with Kamehameha vs. Galick Gun, call me old fashioned but that part wuz cool.
    3. The Majin Vegeta vs. Goku fight. Best fight ever!!

Saddest moments:
    1. The Majin Vegeta sacrifice. So sad!!
    2. When Goku is about to teleport Cell and he looks back a Gohan and waves a lil.... That got me going.
    3. When Frieza blows up Krillin and Goku goes super saiya-jin.

Funniest moments:
    1. The "You think Buu sexy" one THAT WAS GR8!
    2. In the Epilouge when Goku was making fun of Uub. "Your Mom's so fat the cows moo at her!!" hahahahahhaah omg Goku is great!
    3. Before the tournament in the Babidi saga when Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan are stuffing themselves, and everyone is getting embarrased. Then Vegeta says "Bring some more Egg-rolls" with a full mouth, omg vegeta sounds so funny when hes eating!

7. JumboSpaceman

JumboSpaceman New Member

Coolest Moments:

1. Frieza Transforms to form 2 and shards of his armor, which explodes off of him, slash vegita's face

2. Majin Vegita gives his stirring speach about living in Goku's shadow.

3. Zarbon vs. Vegita (Frieza Saga)

4. Picolo outsmarts Android 17 with guided blasts ( when picollo keeps missing 17 on purpose and it turns out all the blasts are hanging in the air behind 17 about to collapse in on him)

8. hanamichi20

hanamichi20 Guest

In the Android Saga where Vegeta reveals to the Z Team and the Androids that he can go Super Saiyajin too. It's awesome, you see him explode in rage and power from different angles.

The Saddest moment for me was
    When Goku dies with Cell and Gohan sees that his father is gone and cries out for him. You actually see Vegeta sad and angry.

9. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy New Member

Yep.

The funniest is when Vegeta sais to Bulma "Get me a drying cloth women.:rolleyes: lol that was pretty sexest and Bulma is pretty hot temperd.

Coolest-When vegeta is evil and kills napa^_^ delicous.

10. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I've watched all of DBZ and still I can't find a moment better than when Future Trunks annihilated Frieza. The music at that time was perfect too...

The funniest was the whole pink bad man shirt that Vegeta wore, or maybe when Piccollo and Goku had their driving lesson.

11. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

I thought the funniest moment was when Goku was talking with Future Trunks, and he tells Goku that his mom is Bulma, and he falls over laughing... Then you see the rest of the cast sitting on a nearby ledge watching Goku fall over, and Vegeta gives the priceless line of "That man pointed his finger, and Kakarot fell down!" in an amazed voice. It was beautiful.

- Ark

12. Coolest Moments:

1. When Vegeta turns Super Saiyan
    2. When Future Trunks kills Frieza and King Kold in like 10 seconds
    3. When Vegeta goes ballistic after Trunks dies and he attacks cell with everything he has.

Funniest Moments:

1. Goku: Look Vegeta. People popcorn.:glazed::rolleyes:
    Vegeta: What is he on:p

2. When everyone is laughing at Vegeta because of the infamous "bad man" shirt. Then he says " You want to get balsted" and then everyone shuts up real quick and looks scared. lol

3. Vegeta: What are YOU lookin at.
    Trunks: Nothing...I like your shirt.:anime:

4. Vegeta: Ok Kakkarot use your instincts left or right.
    Goku: Uhh..Left
    Vegeta: OK I'm going right. lolololololololol *falls over and twitches*

Saddest Moment:

When Vegeta hugs Trunks andsays he makes him proud. :( I was so proud of Vegeta. That was so cute and sad. It was beautiful.

When Vegeta blows himself up in a vain but honorable attempt to kill buu and save the world. :( that was so sad I cried. wahhh. no vegeta come back *sob*weep*sob*

Also when Frieza killed Krillan. That sucked so bad. I almost punched the T.V. I swear

13. I forgot a funny moment.

When Vegeta yells at Goku for promising Old Kai that Bulma would give him a kiss for helping Gohan. That was priceless. Vegeta's head was all big and Goku looked scared and had his hands up trying to ward him off. It was such a great scene.

14. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Coolest- The Trunks vs. Goten fight. Funniest-When Buu asks" You think buu sexy?" Saddest- Goku leaving after talking to Goten.

15. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Coolest Moment:
    Goku killing Kid Buu with his Genki Dama.

Funniest Moment:
    Goku and Piccolo in driving school.
    Gotenks fighting Super Buu before turning into SSJ3.

Saddest Moment:
    Goku sacrifises himself to transport exploding Cell from Earth.

16. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I can only think of the funniest moment.

In the beginning of the whole Buu saga, when the Martial arts contestors are putting scores up on the punching machine. I love it when Vegeta knocks the cr*p out of the device, sending a giant mass twirling into the wall and a explosion of debree all over the place. Gad, what I would give to be able to do that.