Yu-Gi-Oh! Best YGO Bishounen! (just had to!)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Fushigi Rockna, Apr 3, 2003.

?

Which Yu-Gi-Oh Bishounen is it girls!?

1. Seto Kaiba

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yami Yuugi

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Regular Yuugi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Malik Ishtar

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Jounouchi/Joey

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  6. Honda/Triston

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bakura

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Yami bakura

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Cute little Mokuba!

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Other (any other guy that appeare don the show)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fushigi Rockna

Yes, dubbed Mini-Goddess. When i got the movie DVD it had the first episode (duh, ye all probably already knew that) and me and a friend were watching it and when we saw chibi urd we... well...

*stop*
    *look at each other*
    Both of us: OH MY GOD SHE'S JUST LIKE MAI!!!!!!!!

Of course regular Urd in the dubbed show sounde dlike Mai too but she was bit more serious and little different. Chibi urd sounded really hyped up on something (or real hyper) and well a hyper veriosn of Mai as well. And Chibi Urd had Urd's original hairstyle (bit confuzzled by this, I never saw all of A!MG but I know when she first arrived her hair was like curly/wavy and it in Mini-Goddess but it changes to stright in both manga and anime). So yeah, Mini Goddess Urd looks like Mai but with tan skin and white hair and green eyes. I swear, Kazuki Takahashi (created of YGO) took the outline of Urd and just change colors and the eye style.

Hey Teddz, you're the A!MG know-it-all (not meant to be an insult btw) can you pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me which of those ninjas is which?! *begging* I know two of them are called Hikari and Kodama, btu I cna't remember the other one and Sake, Bugs and Angels wasn't veyr helpful on telling me which one's which (it's veyr frustating when int he character whatever category thingy and they show the show picture of all three for each one and you're not sure which is which! Grrrrr.....)

Hey! I do too! :p

I like the top one, she's cute. ^^

Oh and I like Malik, I just lvoe kaiba more.

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

From the Top:

Senrigan
    Hikari
    Kodoma

- Teddz

3. Fushigi Rockna

THANK YOU!!!!!! *hugs Teddz*

I had a feeling the bottom one was Kodoma. Don't ask why.. hmmm... it looks like a Kodoma I guess. XD

4. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

noooo way I call Yami, Malik, & Joey.:p all of them are hot and sexy.As for Kaiba....take him! All though I'll also take Kenshin & hot ...(oh no I forgot his name) from YYH.:p sometimes I can be real bad!;) aha( Yugi's laugh)

5. Fushigi Rockna

YAY!!! *hugglez kaiba*

I don't get it, quite alot of people claimed they loved Yami but never did vote in the poll. Makes one wonder... :rolleyes:

Ah, but Yami's a senior. :p Kaiba is 100% 15 year old, smart@$$, rich, sarcastic, angesty man b****. XD yeah sure he was reincarnated from a priest, but at leats the spirit of the priest ain't inside of him. XD

Speaking of priest.... my brother got Forbidden Memories... I was playing it... screw what Seto's syaing, I was just watching that mouth move XD To bad he beat me T_T

kaiba's got the best japanese seiyuus as well... when he ahd green hair he ahd the almighty Hikaru Midorikawa doing his voice (responsible for Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi, Ail from Sailor Moon, Heero Yui from Gundam Wing, and Mikage form Shoujo Kakumei Utena. Oh~ i just love his vocie for Mikage >.<) and then he had Kenjirou Tsuda doing his voice... (don't ask who else Tsuda-san has done,. I really have no idea... it seems all the seiyuus for the series 2 of YGO are no-namers) I'll sit down and just listen to those damn voices all day. :D

6. darkmagiciangrl

I have that game too!;) u see whats a real down putter is there's no Malik:( and u play as Yami, double:( but the plus side is throghout most of the game u see 1 of my seeeeexxxxxyyyyy b*******... JOEY:D at that point I wanna jump in the game:p to bad I can't.... nobody forget Malik, Yami, Joey,Kenshin, & the other guy who's name I forgot are mine!!!!!;)-aha ( Yugi's laugh )

7. Fushigi Rockna

Well Malik and Kaiba are more alot than people think... once you see more of the seasons you'll see where I'm getting at... so there's a reason Malik ain't in the game... Although Malik's Yami is a creation of his imagination 'supposingly', Yamis are usually spirits from ancient eygpt that once possessed the millennium item they have now... so technically Seto who Kaiba is reincarnated form should be Malik's Yami. o_O Whoa, evil. Then again, what do you expect, the Millennium Rod's ability is very evil, come on, what guy can control people's minds and isn't evil? XP

Jono oh god. :p I don't mind him, I don't mind Jounouchi one bit, I just like Kaiba more. But I didn't care for Jono in the game. I was too busy focusing onm how Seto's eyes were positivlky EVIL~ and how he looked so hot in his high priest outfit. XD Oh and how ugly Heishin was (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww~)

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Damn it! this is a toughie! I like Yami Yuugi and Kaiba! They're my favorites! But if I had to choose...I'd probably pick Yami Yuugi. **purr** But Kaiba would have to be my second choice...
    Let's focus on Yami Yuugi...**purr**

9. Fushigi Rockna

Pick kaiba first.... Kaiba... Kaiba.... XD yargh, yami's a senior. You can tell by his voice. XP

10. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Darn. I had to do enney, meanie, minnie, moe to decide between 3 guys! It was between Seto, Yami Yugi, and Bukura. Bukura won!

11. darkmagiciangrl

yay! I remembered the name of the last hot guy. It's... damn, I forgot! I'll know tom.for sure. I'll see him on t.v

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Yami yugi. I just had too. Hehe

13. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Can't choose..which one. Seto Kaiba, Marik Ishtar, or Ryou Bakura.. hmmm

Seto Kaiba..