Music Better or for Good??

Discussion in 'Music' started by Zanza, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Ok, did NSYNC really split and my dream came true, or them making separate albums was just to make them more famous??

afaik, Justin's one was to make the Europe people know them better, but few minutes ago, I saw a song for JC *drollz* and he was awesome!! :D [I think my dream came true for him to go solo :D].

Any idea's people? And please don't say gay, or **** band or whatever comes to your mind, I am asking a question, so please simply reply at it..

Thanx..

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I hope they didn't split up.

Why?

Because that lowers the risk of them all dieing at once in some horrible, grotesque accident.

Now they'll all have to go individually.

3. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

Think of it this way: if you ever had a recording of their death scream, and they all died at once, the length of the sound file just wouldn't be as long as them successfully dying one at a time. Think of the longevity of such a rewarding sound.... :)

4. Zanza

Staff Member

You still didn't give me an answer.. -.-

5. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

I'll be honest, I care so little about NSYNC that I wouldn't know anything of whats goin on, but I can only hope that they separated. Sorry that this isn't pertaining to the topic, though.

6. Odin

Odin Member

I saw an interview between Justin Timberlake and Barbara Walters on TV once, and he was talking about making his solo album. Barbara asked him if he wanted to break away from the group, but if I remember correctly, Justin still wanted to be a part of it.

So as far as I know, they're still together.

::shrug::

I'm not much help. I'm not even an N'SYNC fan at all, anyway.
    -Odin

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

He did make a solo album.. Ever heard the song: Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You ?? He did make a solo album. I'm sure of it.

8. Zanza

Staff Member

Re:

Thanx guys, but how stupid can I go? I visited their site, and there were some news, but none of them about them spliting.
    As how I understood what was written there, that Justin made a single song which is "Like I love you" .. and then he made the album Justified which includes "Cry me a river".

That was on November 5th, while on November 25th, JC made his own solo song too, and also how I understood of what was going on for JC, Justin & Lance [for going outer space], that the group is taking a little break, doing whichever they want, then they will come back.. :p

Any addition to that?

Even though I wonder, what happend to Joey and Chris?? :confused: