Movies Bewitched!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Seishin, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Do most of you remember that old sit com with that girl that was a witch? No, not Sabrina, older. The one that used to make the little thing with her nose.

Well, the movie for that show came out today. Nicole Kidman and Will Ferell are the stars of this show, and they're supposed to be doing great. For a little sneak peek for those that didn't watch it yet, you can watch the trailer now. I know of some people that watched it allready and say it's really funny.

Anyone else have thoughts or comments on this movie?

-Seishin

2. Nat's Revenge

Nat's Revenge New Member

I am looking forward to the original series to come in boxsets. I loved that show.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

In other words, try to stay closer to the actual topic. I know the original series was great and all, but this thread is for discussion of the film.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Will Farrel, though he seems to be playing his usual GUY WITH VOCAL VOLUME PROBLEMS, might work well with Nicole Kidman (she can bewitch me any day HAR HAR GUYZ I MADE A FUNNEH). Hopefully they won't squander the potential this film has.

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

that wasn't funny.

heh.

but the movie... well, i guess it should be pretty good. not looking forward to it, but i heard lots of people say that it was great.

5. Nat's Revenge

Nat's Revenge New Member

My apologies :sweat: . I want to see the movie.

I am pretty okay with Nicole Kidman as Samantha. She suits the role. I just don't like Will Farrel. I never been much of a fan. I like how they changed the whole story line. From sources couple of years ago, the story was to be a movie based on a vacation trip with Darren and Samantha. This new script was great. I don't know if Endora is in this movie, but I don't believe anyone can pull that character off very well.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, I wasn’t actually looking forward to watching the movie, but seems that a lot of whom have seen it have liked Will's and Nicole's performance on the movie.
    From what I saw on the trailers, they make a pretty good team. And Ferrell’s performance always excels in my point of view. I like the part where all the little girls come dressed as witches and he starts to cry. That looked hilarious in the trailer.

- Kaiyon

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I would like to see this movie. I thought the previews looked funny. I think it is a little bit different from what is out there. Give me two or so hours. :wink:

8. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I was dragged into see this movie. No, I wasn't dragged... I LOVE Nicole Kidman so I kind of wanted to see it. But I'm not into "chick flicks."
    I'd have to admit, it was pretty cute. Cute enough to make me giggle. And somewhat funny too. It wasn't as bland as I thought it would be!