RPG Archives Beyond Death

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by eternal_death66, Nov 22, 2004.

1. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Storyline: When Carn turned 14 and started highschool he met a girl named Ceris. She told him that he was destined to be a god and she and many others would serve him. But he was to forget of it intill the time was right. Now Carn has turned 21 and him and Ceris are bestfriends and live together. They decide to go out to celebrate his birthday, on their way Carn and Ceris see a bright light. And then Carn finds himself waking up in the morning on his bed like nothing happened. Carn gets up and finds Ceris on the couch. Ceris tells Carn of his true self and what he is destined to do. She tells him that he is a god and some day he will come to save the world. That also 6 goddesses not including her self will help him realize what his exsists is for. On top of all that he will still have to go to school and keep this secret from his friends and family. And also that there will be gods and demons that will try to get in his way of achieving his full potential as a god.

RPG Part: There will definatly have to be a Carn and a Ceris. I most likely would be Carn. In the RP there is 7 goddesses who serve Carn. There also will be friends and family of Carns in this RP that Carn has to keep his identity from. There will also be enemies of Carns such as other Gods or demons. The goddesses help Carn to realizing and controling his powers.

Rules:
    1.) Be detailed when posting.
    2.) No harsh language.
    3.) I will post more rules if this RP is accepted.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Rejected. Look around in the most recent RPG Requests and you'll most likely find out why.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Rejected because you didn't look at other requests, as per the suggestion in the rules.

--MT

4. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Ok I understand. But i was wondering would i still beable to use this RPG in the roleplaying section...just put sister thread next to it?

5. Fushigi Rockna

Maybe. Go for it.

But I reject it.

Um.. why are there only goddesses? Does Carn need a giant harem or somethin'? Oo