Anime Big O II...to watch or not...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by artemis836, Mar 20, 2005.

?

Is Big O season II any good?

1. Of course! Its awsome! See it now you paradigm lap dog!

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Breaks my heart to say it but no...sniff

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I've been a huge fan of The Big O ever since I got the very first DVD. I love the style, the characters, the episodic nature but still all connecting together, the music...need I go on.

And it drove me nuts when the final episode was a cliff hanger. How could they cancel such a great series right when it all looked like it was about to explain all the mysterys!?!

I waited and longed for a season two. But after awhile I grew to really love the fact that it ended on a cliff hanger, it didnt resolve itself. Websites with fans each giving their own interpretation of the series were everywhere as were fanfictions picking up where the cliff hanger Ep. 13 left off.

But then they made season two.

I was insanly excited when I heard it was actually happening. But then when it came out I started to get mixed reviews:

"It was ok, not as good as the first season"
    "I dont know if youd like it"

etc.

I cannot stress the depth of love I hold for this most dearest show. If the new season let me down I dont know if I could take it.

To those who have seen it here is the question...

Do I watch

Or not.

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Argh, take the chance and watch it!! That show is worth risking money on, and your time will be well spent even if it sucks...^^ It's still Big O~

3. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I personally loved it; it had a lot more plot than the first season, and though they do take their sweet time explaining some things, I feel it's definitely worth it. If I ever return home for summer or something, I can even lend you the first disk (that's all I have at the moment).

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Like it or not, this new season is canon material so you may as well watch it just to find out.

Wait wait wait. I just realised you're afraid of it because something bad might happen to the show. -_- Why do ANYTHING if bad things can happen?

5. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I really liked the second season more than the first. I don't know why but to me it looked a lot more animated and had a bigger, better plot.

6. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

i like the show but it doesn't make much since unless you watch every single episode.

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Dude how could you say that you need to watch it its pretty cool i liked it better than the first season and i loved the first season so much i had one of the most used words in the series

8. trigunfanboy09

trigunfanboy09 New Member

i love big O i wish they would of expanded the series to greater hedights with more episodes i love the style and the fighting of giant atomounmouse ( speeled that wrong lol) robots this show also has a jazzy mellow feel too it so it a good show to relax too also very cool outer limit twists lol
    "THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE"