BJP Award FAQ *Read Before Nominating*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Let’s just get right down to business in the Awards FAQ

Categories:

*Supreme Overlord of Boards.Jp
    *Best Avatar
    *Most Likely to Never Leave BJP
    *Most Helpful User
    *Craziest/Wackiest User
    *Best Newbie
    *Best Signature
    *Best Art/Gallery
    *Best Writer
    *Best Role-player

Terms:

•The Nomination process will last for a span of 3 weeks; this is the time where everyone chooses any person that they think should be nominated for the awards. This is the only time that is allowed to nominate a member. There will be no extensions.

•The Voting process will last for a span of 3 weeks. After quickly reviewing all the votes, the nominees will be posted in their own separate Threads. This is the only time that is allowed to vote for a member. There will be no extensions.

•There will be 3 Series of Awards every year:
    -January, February, March & April
    -May, June, July & August
    -September, October, November & December

•New nominations will be accepted for the next series of Awards after announcing the previous Award winners.

•Winners will be able to hold their title until the end of the next Awards (4 months time). But may not be nominate for any award of the next award series.

•After a short while, the next awards will once again start.

Awards Conditions:

•Only active members are allowed to win the awards at that time. 1 month of inactivity tops.

•For Signature and Avatar award they must have been created by user. This is to be fair to the person who created it.

•The user had to of posted on BJP in that certain Forum like with Best Writer, Best Art/Gallery, and Best RPGer Award in the last three months.

•For Best Newbie they most have just joined within the last 6 months.

•Make sure when you nominate for an award that you have the correct spelling on the user name. There will be no guess work.

Nominating Conditions:

•Nominate in only a single thread. Edit it. All others will be ignored.

•After careful consideration No One can nominate themselves or vote for themselves. This is a peer to peer award. This is for fun.

•As of the BJP Award 2007 Set I members can only win the same award once a year.

•You cannot nominate anyone from the previous awards for the current awards.

In conclusion

If you missed someone, just edit your post, to keep it clean. Like I said I will ignore it.

If you have any comments or concerns feel free to PM me.

I want to make the Awards fair for all involved.

If I have ever left a name out of the voting process of the Award I will say why. The only time I will not is when they are excluded from that set of Awards. I check everything at the time of my post.

If I ever make a mistake feel free to PM me. I am not perfect.

My stance for the awards is Neutral. So, I am up for any comments or ideas to make them better.

Forum Moderator,

Basher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.