Boards in Development...

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, Jun 21, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

We now have two more added goodies to the top menu under the Forums listing for your general use...

First, there is a Virgin Topics search shortcut. This will return a listing of recent topics that have not been replied to. This should make it a little more certain that nobody's post goes unanswered, right guys n' gals?

Second, we have a Random Thread jump. This link changes on each page load, and will whisk you into a random topic, as it suggests. With this neat little guy, you can jump into any old discussion without having to hunt about for one to interest you!

Finally, there is a now board here on m2a, titled "Announcements" for now. If you've ever posted in celebration of a posting milestone, or just to say you're taking a temporary leave of absence, you'll know what to do with this one. ;) If you have anything to publicly announce, this is the place to leave your mark.

That's about it for now...More as things develop.

-BakaMattSu

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

bravo bakamattsu!! wonderfully genius ideas my dear sir! especially the announcements forum--it all goes back to the "if you dont like it dont read it" thing! now anyone who doesnt want to bother with such as this they dont have worry about filtering through the misc! and anyone who enjoys these things arent left out either!!brilliant simply brilliant! i also think ill enjoy the random thread option...sounds fun to me!!^.^ the virgin thread is good too because i couldnt leave it out lol once again bravo and have a day!

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Yeah .. I like the new thingis .. :p
    Thanx again BMS for them .. :anime:

4. Kenster

Kenster Guest

wow

wow...

i carn't wait for the virgin topics it'll probably be full of my threads:D, as mine never get replyed to, thats probably why i'm still a newbie, and i've been here for a while now, nearly a week:D ..sniff.....oh sorry, i'm watching a sad movie,hehehe.