Television Boondocks

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Sp1k3, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

One of my favorite comics finally gets its on TV show. The first few episodes weren't that great for me, but the last 3 episodes have been hilarious. The one negative is that Huey has a feminie voice and it really pisses me off sometimes.

So how do you guys like the Boondocks?

1 person likes this.
  2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I read few of the comics and seen the cartoon i say it is intresting and funny at times.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The Boondocks is hilarious. All of the episodes.
    While some people may be touchy about how the subjects on the show are brought on, I find the show really funny.

- Kaiyon

1 person likes this.
  4. Orion

Orion Gears

I love The Boondocks. Seriously political. It discusses racism mostly, but that's good because they get many messages across while doing so. They also discuss them in a manner that's totally hilarious. A+ show in my book.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

me and my fiancee watched it together..he told me if i ever watched it again he'd blow my head off lol ( hes EXTREMLY prejudice ) well i thought it was pretty funny. ^_^

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Best characters are the two white guys that come from Iraq. Oddly enough though, these guys are played both by black actors.

I forgot their names, but the red haired one from the first episode is played by Charles Mruphy (Charlie Murphy), and his friend from "A date with the health inspector" (blonde one) is played by none other than Samuel L. Jackson!

I love this show though, and how it keeps real to life and all.

-Seishin

7. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

I remeber those guys. I think you are talking about the episode where Huey's lawyer friend, Thomas DuBois is in jail. Before I begin my rant, this episode is a must see if you are interested in the Boondocks, its hilarious on some many levels.

Okay, Thomas DuBois, Tom for short has been going through his wholel life, worried off not going to jail and being ass-raped. The being of the episode is with Tom in the shower with a bunch of guys and he drops the soap, a big guy comes to him and tells Tom he has to get the soap he has dropped aka. Tom is going to get ass-raped. Tom wakes up from the dream.

Tom has gone trough his whole life, trying to abide by the law so he won't get butt-raped. Than he finds himself surrounded by cops and is crying because he is going to get raped. Huey and Riley have till midnight to find the real Xbox Madden 2006 killer. You all know what happens from now.

Now, I'll explain the whole white gangsta guys. You got Charlie Murphy and Samuel L. Jackson, as Seishin stated. My favorite part of the whole show and with these guys is that, they walk into a 7-Eleven store, and they point there guns to a Saddam Hussein, pointing at him, yelling 'Drop the gun", a cliche thing from Jackson and Pulp Fiction. To top it all off, therer is a cop there, soon the two gangstas are able to make the cop believe that he has a gun.

Than a huge gunfight begins, the gangstas are pulling out riducliously huge weapons, and in the end, the Iraqi's are arrested even though the gangstas started the whole fight.

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

One episode that me and all my friends love is with the old blind hateful black guy. I couldn't help but laugh at the sheer stupidity of what they described as a moment which is true to some occasions.

Love the show for many reasons as well as the comics.:D

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

*Downloads Episode*

Red haired one is Ed Wansler III.

Blonde one, Jin (can't understand the last name).

Favourite quote:

"Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you mother****er!"

^^

-Seishin

10. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

Shame on you, if you respect the show, you shouldn't download episodes unless you are going to hook me up with the soundtracks, I loooove that beginning song and ending beats. ;)

btw, where is Caesar, Huey and Riley's friend? Does anyone know if he'll be put in the show or not.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Who said I don't do hookups? I MAY have (*stays legal*) A song and some episodes I can give someone, but that's off this site.

-Seishin

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

It's fricken hilarious man. I love watching them. And they're so politicaly correct it's funny.