Baseball BoSox = W.S. CHAMPS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roffey, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

I think we should all give it up for the Boston Red Sox for winning the World Series and making history by being the first team to overcome a 0-3 defecit in MLB history.

GO RED SOX!

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, we europeans aren't that crazed in Baseball, but still, winning from 3-0 is pretty good.

Congrats red sox!

- Teddz

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

No kidding! It has never been done in baseball until this year.

BoSox, first team to win 4 after being down 3-0. In fact no team had even won 3 after being down 3-0. Only 1 team had ever one 2 after being down 3-0, and in over a century of baseball, only 5 teams have even won 1 game after being down 3-0 :D

They also become the first team ever to win 8 straight games in the playoffs.

It is truly amazing. Who will ever forget Curt Schilling pitching with his ankle tendon held in place with staples, blood seeping out and staining his sock..

1 person likes this.
  4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

I will consider this as one of the most precious moments of my life. I seen something that generations and generations of Bosox fans have wanted to see. I went through alot in my school too. Each day a friend of mine (Yankee Fan) would go up to me and say "Whos your daddy?" It was not until four games later that I had the last laugh and another four games later to having celebration rights. This team has put alot of effort into this season ( with curt, and david ortiz. Not to mention all the other players who played extremely well when somebody needed to step up) and I appreciate them for that.

1...2....3.....Go Boston!! 2004 World Series CHAMPIONS.