J-Pop Break it down with Kikuko Inoue ;p

Discussion in 'Music' started by That guy!, Nov 28, 2001.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Yesterday I was listening to the "Anime Toonz Presents Kikuko Inoue" cd and I recommend it to everyone.

To those who don't know Kikuko Inoue she's the voice actress for Belldandy in Ah! My Goddess, Kasumi Tendou in Ranma 1/2, Panther in Saber Marionette J (holy crap...just found this out!!), and many more.

Back to the cd, it has remixes of various anime themes which are sung by Kikuko Inoue. Themes to animes such as Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Fushigi Yuugi, Kare Kano, Sakura Diaries, and Magic Knight Rayearth.

you can get the cd here http://www.lostwonders.com/enter.html?target=dept_170.html&lang=en-us ... or check out the mp3's first [​IMG]

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Surprising isn't it? About Pantehr I mean. Belldandy and Kasumi seem to go together, but then throw in Panther, and her counterpart in SMR.. weird.

Thanks for the recommend!

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Since I consider myself the [Mega Music Fan Master] of the world, I'm going to have to check at least a little of this out. Thanks a lot, mi amigo.

------------------
    I am not a crook. I've earned everything I've got!

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 11-29-2001).]

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Coo! Thanks, That Guy! I think Kikuko Inoue is pretty darnzed cool!

------------------
    Mwuahahahaha! THe 3vil Hampster/Fruitfly Conglomerate is upon us! Can you hide from them?