RPG Archives Caelum Pugna RPG: Character Sheet!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Character Sheet!

Wel, this is how you make your character.

Name: Think of something cool!
    Appearance: What do you look like?

Strengths and Flaws: Everyone has one, or if you're me, you have many(flaws).

Ship type: For this, you have to put like what kind of ship you wanna control in the wars and battle throughout the story. Stuff like, fighters, heavy bombers, supplie, recon, I dunno. Just put whatever you like, but not to fancy or too strong that you can wipe out the universe if you push the wrong button.

Why are you here?: I dunno don't cut it.

My Character Sheet

Name: Anze (Last name not needed)
    Appearance: Dark purple jacket with a black shirt under and dark blue jeans. Blueish-blondeish hair and blue eyes.

Strengths: Strong sense of justice. Flaws: Too trusting.

Ship type: Type 2. Dark purple small fighter. Quick maneuvering with light weapons, such as small mech guns, or single firing laser. Weak armor. Ship name: Angel.

Why are you here?: Strong sense of nationalism, cares for country, wishes to fight to protect those she loves.

2. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

My Character Sheet

Name: Meyna
    Appearance: Soft green long hair with vibrant amber eyes. She wears a black polo shirt with a black plaid mini, along with big combat boots.

Strengths: Always believes in fighting fair

Flaws: Can have feelings simply jump in to her thoughts, which she acts quickly upon

Ship type: A dark black type 4

Why are you here?: Her family has had a long line of fighters, and in fear of being the black sheep she joined.

3. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Name: yumi
    Appearance:long, wavy, Shiny, rose colored hair (deep red) with bangs that flow in her face a little, with deep dark blue eyes, a white short sleeved shirt/red heart in the middle, black jeans and pink flip flop type shoes

Strengths: caring and loving, never puts herself first

Flaws: gets upset or hurt easy

Ship type: a white one with gold post and and fancy silverware and swords/cannons

Why are you here?: To protect whats most valuble to her, and that can be anything from family, friends or fOOd!

~ sWEET aSUKA~

4. MaximumFlouride

MaximumFlouride New Member

My Character Sheet

Name: Jira
    Appearance: Long dark blue hair, dark red eyes, tight black jeans,two bondage belts, combat boots(punk style), and bum and crotch flaps...(basic punk)

Strengths:Shows great compassion towards friend/teammates.

Flaws: His compassion leads him to endanger himself and/or go against orders
    if his teammates or friends are in danger .

Ship type: Dark Blue. Has a torso attached at in the front that has a Photon sword and a photon cannon. Your basic tank type, used to get extremely close to do heavy damage and take heavy damage but incredibly slow(does not affect ASPD, just movement and dodge rate and such, resulting in lots of dmg). Even the Photon cannon must be used rather close to do decent damage. Usually put on the frontline with support because it needs support if need arise to flee.

Why are you here?: Once a homeless street punk, he changed his ways once he heard of the war. He plans to end the war somehow, even if he must kill many people.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Name: Adrian Kent
    Appearance: Everything about Adrian Kent is androgynous, neither male nor female. Adrian's eyes are green flecked with gold, and hair blond with bloody streaks. The facial structure is delicate and regal, and Adrian's body is lithe, thin, and toned. Mostly, Adrian wears shapeless clothing that fit his body's form none the less. Black is a big favourite with Adrian. He wears spiked bracelets with most outfits.

Strengths and Flaws: Adrian is very much a loner. He gets uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say in group situations, but he tries. His emotions and words tend to get misunderstood quite often, and he has an extremely bad temper when provoked. However, he's quite adept at flying a ship and hand to hand combat.

Ship type:
    A black Type 2 called the Nare Incomitatus.

Why are you here?
    To serve my country the only way I know how, and to get away from the hustle and bustle of the sky cities.

1 person likes this.
  6. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

My Character Sheet

Name: Nykos
    Appearance: Nykos has olive skin and hazel eyes. He prefers comfort over style, and his appearance reflects this. His black hair is not cut in any particular style, just short enough so that it does not fall into his eyes or become a hinderance in any other way. Usually wears a hat to cover up the aforementioned unruly hair. His clothes tend to be baggy and/or too big (some are hand-me-downs from his older brother). Wears jeans usually. Tall and somewhat awkward in his movements.

Strengths: Level headed and very loyal.

Flaws: Becomes attached to people/things very easily. This causes him to sometimes react emotionally instead of logically to a situation. Smokes.

Ship type: A steel gray Type 5 named Narcissa .

Why are you here?: Feels a need to defend his mother's homeland, and wants to protect his family.

Please let me know if I missed anything or if any of this needs to be changed. I haven't rped in a long time, so I might be a little rusty. :)

7. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Carnificena or Carn
    Appearance: Carn has black eyes and black short hair. He has pale skin and has a tattoo on his chest of a star like symbol. He usually wears leather and has bandages wrapped around him.

Strengths: Carn is very loyal to his friends and he is very protective. He's always on time. And never breaks a promise.

Flaws: Before you get to know him he seems like a major loner. He's kind of stubborn sometimes. And a lot of the times he can be pervy with out knowing it.

Ship type: Red and black type 3 called Orpheus Maki

Why are you here?: He wanted to get away from his drunken parents and make a difference in his life. And a difference in his little sisters life.

Attached Files: