RPG Archives Caelum Pugna RPG: Rules!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Rules! (Update!)

Ok. Errr...well, here are the rules.
    1.) 2 posts a day, don't wanna drown other users in a sea of messages.
    2.) Stay active, that is unless you have like a huge homework project, or you're going on vacation, then just let me or MT know.
    3.) Don't kill other characters, unless you have their permission.
    4.) Try not to stray too far from whatever storyline I think of, you can kinda have a side story, but don't make it so epic, you outshine my story, because I'll feel bad.
    5.) Try to keep you're posts nice and neat. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
    6.) Just have fun, no point in joining if you're not gonna have fun, that's just a big waste of your time.
    7.) You are not bound to New Japan, you can betray your comrades. You can secretly make treaties or be a spy with another country.

If you plan to do this, please try to keep it a secret to make the story shocking to others. There will be ample time to do this, by delivering something to another country, during break and such. You do not have to post that you may be plotting against New Japan. Just by visiting means that you can already be talking with the leader or switching forces.

In time, I guess there might be new rules, or something, if you feel like something needs to be added, just post here, and me and MT will consider it.