RPG Archives Caelum Pugna RPG: Ship Type

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Ship Type

Alright, since my lame sister had to complain to someone about how her boyfriend does stuff she doesn't like, I had the longest amount of time to think of something to add. Well, I'll inform you when the time comes, but right now, just add what type of ship you have to your profile. Pick which ever one matches your ship, you can have modification, but try to not have two types in one to balance everything out.

Type 1: Extremely light-weight, Stealth armor but offers almost no defense, Fastest movement. Light weapons which deal almost little to alomst no damage, mostly used for recon, delivery missions, and quick transport.

Type 2: Light-weight, light armor, quick movements. Can carry serveal mech guns, and a single laser cannon. Used mostly in groups to deal most damage, frontline fighters.

Type 3: All-around ship. Decent armor and weapons ranging from multiple mech guns, a couple laser cannons, and even missile launchers. Not too fast, but not too slow. Used as mid-ranged fighters or to attack the flanks.

Type 4: Heavy-weight ship, packed with heavy armor. Extremely slow movements. Weapons can vary from multiple laser cannons, huge photon beams, multiple missile launchers, and photon blades used to deeply penetrate enemy armor. Used as background fighters and to destroy enemy motherships.

Type 5: Another heavy-weight ship, packed with greatest armor. Faster movements than a type 4, but not faster than attacking ships. Type 5 is a supply ship carrying extra parts for repairs, fuel, extra bullets for mech guns, and extra lasers. Can carry up to 3 ships at once.

Post here if you want anything changed or have a question.