RPG Requests Caelum Pugna

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

I figure I need something to do while not doing my homework so here's a request(I think it's been a month, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Caelum Pugna, translates into Sky Battle, in english, but I'm not too sure if the endings are correct, my latin is bad, but anyways the reason for the latin name is just to sound cool. Anyways, onto the story!

In the future of Earth, waste has become a problem. As time went by, space became scarce. Eventually, the garbage had no other place to go except into the cities. Even then, there was no space at all. There had to be a way to live without the trash, burning was out of the question, and space was to be kept clean for extreme emergencies. There was only one option, the sky. As time passed by, large domes were invented, running on strange, unknown, substances/materials/energy that were able to keep them floating. Each nation created domes, which will now be called after their countries, to house their population. As usual, each nation created armies to protect themselves and to take over other places. Once the space became limited, and countries couldn't expand, there was only one way to grow, to take over other nations.

Now that that long story is over, here is where we come in.

As fighters trained for New Japan, we serve under the emperor(I know Japan doesn't have a real one, or, I think they just have one for tradition like England). We are created to protect New Japan, and to destory the enemy.

I guess we start as trainees for a bit to get to know each other, make friends and stuff.

Once the GM and I feel the time is ready, we are set into battle, ready to kill, betray, or plain run away. What I think, is that story could develop, fights could start between people who used to be friends, and such. Could this world be destoryed also? What will become of mankind? Could another threat enter the scenes?

To quote the back of the Phantom Brave box,"Imagination knows no limit" Our life is as big as the skies around us.

Um...rules: Create a character, don't kill each other unless me and the GM knows, and the other person agrees, uhh....have fun, and be interesting? Seems easy no?

1 person likes this.
  2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Wow! I'm really impressed! This is a great idea! Unless anybody else wants it instead of me (looks like a big job!), I adopt, I adopt, I adopt!

--MT

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sure, take it.

4. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

That's cool, my RPG is adopted. I guess we'll just wait and see if FR may want it, but Meaikoh, in the mean time, think of anything you may want to add. Personally, I think I could have done more thinking. Sorry to already ask for something from you.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Sure thing- I'll think about it!

--MT