Art Calendar Fun: It's 2007!!! Update us on your Progress!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Luffy, Oct 11, 2006.

1. frommyvalentino

frommyvalentino New Member

I'm excited about getting the Calender. ^.^

2. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I shall have mine in on Sat. Morning before my track meet.. ;D

3. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

oky here, sorry for being late! i really thought i'll be able to deliver these earlier but sorry was busy.

jan "demon race"
    [​IMG]

nov "leafes an the sun"
    [​IMG]

hope its good, i dont have enough time ^^;

i also attached the layout "fla" file for the person who will be doing the flash finishing, feel free to ask or requesting any components you need to add on it, i also can be a help, add me on your msn at ali_spoiler@hotmail.com, let me know by sending me a PM or mail so i can be online at week ends or i can access my MSN from my cell phone if its urgent.

good luck to all :)

Attached Files:

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

OMG Awesome job CoS.

Here is mine. My actually X-mas tree. :D

[​IMG]

BTW what reads a fla file?

Maybe someone can go in and edit the first post to say what is done.

5. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

thanx :)
    flash reads fla files. your the one will work on it?

6. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

wow, i think we are late this time ^^:
    if its possible, can i know what is our progress on this? can u luffy post this plz?
    so if there is any one who wont able or cant finish his/hers assignment..maybe i can cover for them or ppl who already finished their work can help! lets first hear from you luffy about it.
    WE ARE NOT SKIPPING ON THIS OKY? :)
    i aslo would like to know if there is anyone who can work on the flash part so i may be a hlep for it too.
    HNY ALL!

7. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Basher, Ceil, furyb and CoS are the only ones done from what I can see so every body else post your progress near done, done, havent started so Yeah Post it up

8. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

thanx and really good work on these pals ;)
    all right then, now luffy plz allow me to handle things for the calendar's artworks.
    first i know everybodys busy with the new years ^^ and i also wish they can take their chance to join in this cus its really a fun thing guys to be a part in this! you will remember this that you once did something for the boards, your friends and for your self :) but since we dont hear from anyone.. i think we have to move on cuz we cant pass by this month with the calendar undone!!! EVEN IF WE CATCH ONLY A SINGLE DAY OF THIS MONTH! we have to do it. :cool:

so please read:
    -LETS HAVE THIS WEEK END AS A FINAL NOTICE FOR ALL GUYS AND GALS TO SAY THEY ARE IN OR NOT! please say that cuz we cant lose more time. and dont be shy :D so if ur busy, sick, cant and what ever makes you cant play your part, say it now plz..the sooner the better.
    -AFTER THIS I'LL BE TAKING ALL EMPTY SLOTS TO WORK ON, so we can finish the calendar.
    -PLEASE IF YOU STILL WORK ON IT DURING THIS AND YOU'LL HAVE IT DONE SOON..JUST POST IT IN THE THREAD ASAP.

if its possible wee need a temporary announcement on the boards to let the ppl know about this! i need a mod's help! i wish basher can get to this post.. i also will pm him.

finally
    people, you are real LAZZY ARSes hahaa ;p
    PEACE!

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

If you are looking for an announcement Ciel and Saber can do a forum one. Otherwise any mod can make a news announcement.

Just let me know what is needed and I will.

I think it is a good idea to push this. I got mine done in like a few hours. Though I wish that the lines weren't so dark.

10. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

^^; Wow. This is going a lot later than expected. Six (?) months left undone and CoS is picking them all up? Doesn't seem right. I'm be willing to pick up two more months in that case. I'd pick up more but honestly speaking picking up two would already be a stretch for me. Which one's are left? October would be nice... *Digs through thread.*

11. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

oky then furr if u would like to help with any of it :) but first we must hear from the others just in case they still have the interests in doing it.

thank you so much basher for helping, if you think it is a good idea, we would like make a news announcment on bjp to let the ppl know about this so non of the ppl regestered here will regret for not knowing about what we are doing.. we will wait until sat to know who's in and who's out! and then we will be finishing it asap.

ah btw..i forgot to tell you that i'll take care of the flash too :D but i still need to know if we can host it on the forum or website. lets hear fro you mod's about it.

12. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds great!

13. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

what months are left? i might be able to help out. ( i don't check in here alot so really don't know alot about this until recently =p) though, not sure how fast i can do anything...o_O;

14. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

then i got your go cloud :)
    really thank you guys for replying, now according to luffy's..here is a list with all tasks done:

January - child of sin (done)
    February -
    March -
    April - Ciel (done)
    May -
    June - furryb (done)
    July -
    August -
    September -
    October -
    November - child of sin (done)
    December - Basher (done)

so until this saturday, this is the open slots. any one still would like to work on any of must take it now and start working on it for real.

cloud,
    i'll be taking care of the drawings done first and i'll let you know when i get to the flash so you can tell me about where and what size we will be host it on.

thanx.

15. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

You know what I think could be really cool if this would be at all possible Would be to have the images set as the Calendar for BJP. You know where they show all the birthdays and everything I think that would be the coolest thing ever as well with what we were planing but just a fun thought

16. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

yes it must be so coll but, it has to be linked to the boards database in order to read information as birthdays and names/usernames, so it needs more work and effort to be done! (more complex) and i'm not sure about this actualy!

17. Ashika

OK I have August done, I just need to color it, and I WILL do that before MONDAY. Im gonna finally finish it before finals starts and I leave it off!

18. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

alright then! and since there is no other ppl showed up..i'll be working on the rest starting from now. lemme know if there is anyone who still would like to take any! PM me :D

19. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

So assuming Ashika is still doing August we still have six months left? If it's CoS hasn't already done it, I'll tackle September and October then.

20. Ashika