Calling All Fans

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Gatchafan2003, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

Eagleclaw has started a project to get Mtv to play Battle of the Planets . I have offered to help by trying to rally EVERYONE to write letters to Mtv.

In other words : CALLING ALL G-FORCE FANS !!! LETS UNITE IN AN COMBINED EFFORT TO GET OUR FAVORITE HEROES/HEROINE BACK ON TV . ONE VOICE CAN BE IGNORED ; BUT MANY VOICES WILL BE HEARD !!!

PLEASE write to them??? And let us know that you did so we can get an idea of how many letters are sent and how many people really want to see g-force fly again..........

TOGETHER WE CAN A DIFFERANCE !!!

2. Stoneman

Stoneman Guest

I agree, it is a great show and some network, should pick it up. If anyone has any info as to how to get in touch with mtv to try to make them pick up the show let me know.

3. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

I,m at work right now , until 3:30 A.M. . I will email Mtv's address tonight or first thing tomorrow. I'll post it here.

Thanks Elvin Ruler for directing them to this post :)

4. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler New Member

3:30 in the morning?! I could never do that (or wouldn't, take your pick).

Elvin

5. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

It's only Mon. thru Thur. and I get Fri. trhu Sun. off. So it's not all that bad. :p

Besides I'm not in my right state of mind (according to everyone who knows me).

TTYL Gatchafan2003

6. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

Mtv,s address

Okay everyone,This is it.......

MTV
    1515 Broadway
    New York, N.Y.
    www.mtv.com

Whump! There it is! :dizzy2:

7. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Hey Gatchafan,

This idea really sounds great. I remember when MTV first hit the airwaves back in the Eighties.

I remember watching some really good anime back when they showed more adult animation at the time.

Where on the MTV site can we send them this letter, or does it have tobe set snail mail.

Vic

8. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

This is a great idea.I'd love to see BOTP on TV again.But,I think MTV is the wrong station to aim for.They stopped showing anime(remember when they showed Speedracer and Ren and Stimpy).Now they hardly play videos anymore.If you want it on TV,you should aim for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.Less editing,and they would almost DEFINATELY show it.After all,they already have the old G-Force tapes from back in the mid 90s.

9. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

I was thinking of Cartoon Network, myself. I am putting together a petition on the internet to re-play some of the old G-Force shows.
    My question is "Does it matter to everyone what version they play ? Battle of the Planets or G-Force Guardians of Space or Eagle Riders ?

LMK okay?

Check out GatchafanClub@yahoogroups.com
    My new web site. It's still being put together;
    so I am open for opinions and ideas,okay ?

TTYL