Current Affairs Canadian Court Cases

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

The story, though it's a little old now.

I guess it makes me glad I'm not a young girl, because he lives in Edmonton. :p

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It's good they were able to arrest more people because of this, and are closer to putting a stop to some of the abuse.. I just think it's really sick some people like to see and do that sort of thing to young children.

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Another scum bag behind bars. I hope he enjoys the life that hes now set for himself. He's probably going to be picked on in prison, and then when he gets out hes going to have a horride time tring to find a job, a place to live or any kind of life at all. Well hes getting what he deserves.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

He desurves it.. this is disgusting.. I have no furthur comments about this subject.

I have a question though, how can they ban him from emailing kids under 16?

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'd say they would just have to moniter his emails for the rest of his life. Who hes sending them to and such things. Other then that i don't think there is any other way to stop him emailing people that are 16, unless they set up some kind of block to stop him sending emails to people who have set their age to 16 or under in tehir profile, like they ask you when you set up a hotmail account or something.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

He deserves a lot more than 3 1/2 years. Our courts are just too damn nice these days. If you've heard about the beating death of Stefan Conley, the behaviour of the guilty kids was just disgusting. Acting smug, grinning, one of them was blowing kisses to a girl in the courtroom, when they found out they got bail...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2006/03/10/1482326-cp.html

I think I made a mistake when I made this thread :p I should have made it about Canadian courts in general. Oh well.

In any case, I think Mr. Treleaven should get at least 8 years for his crimes, and only that little because he was cooperative and helpful after his capture.

And those kids should get a good 10 years each and be ordered to pay reparations to the Conleys. Should ruin their lives for destroying another...