Cat

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Feb 18, 2007.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Well dont look to this blog for any insightful views into life or WoW, it's just another bland blog about life in general.

Recently the door frame to my room became warped due to weather or whatever, and as a result the handle doesn't latch anymore which means that anythign can push it open. Recently my cat learned that if she leans up against it she can get out, which becomes troublesome since the door remains open. I've tried several things to get her to stop doing it but none seem to work. Her food and litterbox are both inside my room so it's not like she needs to get out. She's just running around like she owns the place. I stacked several things up around the door last night and it seemed to work until this morning when I went to use the bathroom. When I came back the bags I had stacked to prevent her from pushing the door open had been knocked down and she was sitting in the dining room with a "WTF Are you going to do about that?" look on her face. Needless to say I got a little upset. I ended up chasing her around for about 10 minutes splashing the hell out of her with a glass of water. It took her about 8 minutes to get the door to my room open again and another two to actually wind her way around the house to bolt into it. She's now laying rather disgustedly on my carpet soaking wet and thouroughly miserable. The message I'm probably sending across to her is "Leave the room and you're gonna get wet", but if it stops her from knocking my things over I think I can deal with that. We'll see how this goes.

~W