Art 'cause I got bored

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by ~ Zack ~, Jul 7, 2002.

1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Well, I got bored a few days ago, so I decided to do a quick little pic (which I think came out kinda blech). It's supposeda' be a character of mine, Lincoln, the chain-flinging, leather-clad vampire. His name used to be Lincoln DeChane, but I decided to change it to Lincoln Grey (don't ask me why). Anyways, enough of my babble, here's the pic. Hope you guys like it. (As you can tell, no shadowing for me :p )

Attached Files:

2. Kat

Kat New Member

Very nice!

I like it a lot! Looks great, the only thing I can recommend for you however is that you make the hair look "thicker" more like pantene pro v hair.. but other than that I like the pic a lot!

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That picture is awesome!! if you put that together in a few seconds then you must be one helluvan artist! The hair does look a bit thin, but just adding some dark contrast in photo shop may help a bit.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

looks good..i'd have put more hair down the center of the back of the neck..other than that, it has a good real hair quality to it*^-^* love drawing hair like that....don't like having to tweak it in the image editor tho if it's something i shoulda done on paper...just me tho...looks good tho!

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Thanks for the compliments, all... well... you three. ^^; Here's another picture, I did before Lincoln but don't think it came out as good so decided to post the better one first. This fella' is another character of mine ,Tyal Andrews, my wise-cracking, British-speaking, Brad-Pitt-in-Snatch-dressed, bad-*** Lycanthrope. I think Mister Pitt was just a tad bit too much of inspiration for him. :dizzy2:

Attached Files:

6. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

I like the first guy's name! And I really like the second ude, he looks cool! Prefer the shorter hair I suppose.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heheh i see the snatch reference...nice one...but, does he speak pikey? if so, do you translate?*^-^* still, pretty good....<nods>

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Hehe, thanks, and no Pikey, though he does speak with a British accent like the rest of the cast of Snatch. ^^;; Though I have not the slightest how to type a British accent, so I'm not sure I'll even bother when writing him into my writings (but I will use "bloody" a lot :p ). If I did have him speaking Pikey, I'm sure I could see insults and smart-*** remarks flying from every angle. ^^;; Not necessarily from you peoples, that is, yer all cool. Anyways, hopefully I'll get a picture of another char, Mercutio, up soon... who looks like Sephiroth (FFVII) if he was a Turk for some reason. :dizzy2: That one was accidental.