Music CD Dates

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bloodberry, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yup, like it says. if ya know a date, post it! or even if a cd is coming out by your fav artist.*^-^*

last i heard, perfect circle is working on a new one for this fall i think i heard. power man 5000 STILL hasn't given a date for "anyone for dooms day?" but that's not really unexpected. you can still download most of the former state of the albulm online somewhere(a friend of mine got it adnd said it was pretty good.) counting crows on tuesday. same with nelly, and will smith. union underground has one this fall sometime i heard too.*^-^*

2. rei

rei New Member

i dont think anyone knows who this is or cares to know, but cattle decapitation's new album comes out july 30th!!! *swoon*

*heart* rei

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ack...was trying to look that band up at work...forgot the name...all i remembered was something about cows...lol
    hmm, well, i guess oct 7 or so, Good Charlotte has a new cd out...and Oasis is July 2. Dave Matthews is july 16 or 17, Union Underground is out( a live cd i guess...hmm...but i heard a new song...wierd..) another few weeks till the Linken Park remix cd*^-^* Aerosmith has ANOTHER greatest hits cd coming, but this one has all the good songs on it. sep 17 is Christina Agulara's new cd. (yeah, i'm now pulling these of the top of my head...so dates start varying a bit more here on) Foo Fighters is in septemer i belive. the Nirvana box set is finally good to go(after fighting off the evil Courtney Love) and a date should show up soon. Next week should be the new Counting Crows cd. i didn't see it around today, so either that or it's out and so are we.*^-^* Uncle Kracker has one coming this july to follow up his other one. the one that had Follow Me on it.

and that's all for tonight...

4. rei

rei New Member

thats cool that you were going to look them up, i dunno if youd like cattle decapitation. theyre gore*metal, with a sort vegetarian drive.. so there not everyone choice of music.. but if youve got a taste for ungodly vocals and fast double bass drums, this is definately your band. hehe.. my choices in music is quite the motley crue..

*heart* rei

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hmm...prolly not then...i can't find them in the pos(piecew of.....) we call a computer...<shrugs> not really my type from the descrip i guess...lol there are new stuff coming...i can't remember them right now,....thinking....shania twain in the fall...sarah mcclauclin(very bad spelling i know) has finally decided on a date this fall also...along with india ari.e has a second albulm coming. no, powerman 5000 still isn't putting the albulm out...mainly cause they is missing a bamd member as one walked on them. that kinda makes a set back....fablulos the rapper has a new one coming by the end of the summer for those interested...along with project pat when he gets off his duff and sends out a date anyways...bon jovi is crawling around studios apparently as the '80's band has a new release for the end of the summer. this proves that no matter how severly you beat and 80's band down, they just won't go away...like poison or rush.*^-^* and that's it for now...

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

time to crack those knuckles kids!

yup, it's another one of those darn useless posts that noone cares about: music dates...*^-^* let's get to it, shall we?

next week, you'll find the latest albums from filter and old timers def leppard bouncing on and off shelves...or racks...what have ya*^-^*. leaving july, we welcome you to august! pretty much everything interesting that isn't rap comes out on the 27th...with the new Ozzfest cd of various bands from the concerts this year...best performances i think is what they use...coldplay, uncle kracker, and silverchair also have new ones coming...september 17 lifehouse pops back around and starts singing new stuff again...for the r&b buffs, india.aire has a brand new albulm coming out...and like all r&b and rap singers, you can prolly expect a random duet with someone cause no one can sing alone in that world...God have mercy on our souls, Bon Jovi has beaten someone into letting him have a recording studio again...his latest comes to us oct 1...joy... ... toni braxton is also on the 1st. some how, TLC has managed a new albulm...either old stuff that wasn't released, a remix, or a greatest hits album...only way that's working...that's out the 8th of october. faith hill, santana, and tori amos are born again on the 15th of october...alabama, blu cantrell, and the foo fighters are on oct 22...shaggy on the 29th...scary lol...the only rap i have in here right now...and well..she seems popular cause well...she don't wear much...damn rap...oh well..some one may care...Lil' Kim on november 12...along, with a new cd from shania twain...that is timing i say heh...almost done now...keep at it...staind relights themselves with a new one on the 19th of november...on the 26th is tim mcgraw's latest attempt...and, yet another album from busta rhymes comes out of now where on december 3rd...marilyn manson is finished with his new album, touching up a bit and then to it's release soemtime this fall...

and that's it for this look into street dates...remember, the artists are artists,...so they can change the dates when they want to.,..

7. rei

rei New Member

cattle decapitation's new album is coming out on metal blade.. itll be avaible everywhere. so if you love grindy gore metal.. get it..
    the downer is though that i know theyll get big now and wont play locally any more *sniffle* and then i wont be able to swoon over them anymore.. but uhm.. enjoy..

*heart* rei

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe that's cool, rei*^-^*

john mayer has a new one coming this fall!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

as does staind, disturbed, and some others, but i'm pulling from memory and not the little piece of paper i usually write them down on. *^-^* will have the rest later.