RPG Archives Character Creation Services

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by keroro gunso791, Sep 1, 2004.

1. keroro gunso791

keroro gunso791 New Member

Hey i've been creating anime characters to be able to be played as rpg characters. although they can only be played in the star wars rpg :sweat2: here is a sample of my handywork.

note the character sheet is adapted from the star wars rpg

keron spiecies traits:

>ability mods: none

>small: as small characters keron gain a +1 size bonus on defense, and attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on hide checks. they must use smaller weapons than meadium charcters because of their size. a smal characters lifting & caring lifting a three quarters of that of meadium characters.

>skill bonuses: keron get +2 on listen, survival, & search checks. keron are train in the military at an early age.

>speed: a kerons base speed is 10 meters

>natural armor: keon have rubbery hides and gain a +1 natural armor bonus on defense

>humidity enernization: keron are sensitive to humidity. if it becomes to humid for the keron he will gain super human abilities. he gains +2 reflex, defense, intitative, speed, and foritude. however their jugement on friendship becomes a faint blur to them. the keron must make a will save (dc 25) to resist attacking a friend. this effect stops when the humidity level drops, or if someone makes a sucessful intimidate check is made against him

> anti-barrier: if a keron turns the rank on his fore head he becomes invisible to whomever he wants.(see page eight in the star wars role playing game) the keron gains a +2 attackbonus to attacks. his foe loses all dexterity bonuses. attacks against the keron suffer a 50% miss chance. the attacker must guess which 2 meter space the keron occupies. tripping the keron, or making him fall turns of the anti-barrier.

> military man: keron are masters of military they gain a +2 bonus knoledge (tastics) and all military related things.

if you want me to make a character out of your favorite character or have one to post, post on this board. ill be happy to make them. :) i dont have any thing else important.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

This is a very interesting and good thread. I don't know if anyone will use the service, though.

--MT

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

You can make any character into an RPG character? I am so curious now. ^_^

How about... Suu from Clover? *shamelessly fannish!*

4. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

A lot easier to do this from the DnD system, or perhaps moreso, from GURPS. But I don't know enough anime characters, so without a description (or a link to one) of the character.. meh.